Phase 1 done

Rkmriddell

Gold Member
Anyone else out there on this?? can't believe how quiet this board is. Am doing an extended phase one from now, basically phase 2 rules with phase 1 foods, make sure i'm really rid of all three nasties before i add more in.

I'm still doing it. Things are very quiet though!! I felt horrendous yesterday but only another couple of days to go.
Was wondering if I could extend it for another few days, not not convinced I can!! Reckon I'll switch to the slimming world diet after day 5.
How are you feeling on it?

I'm still doing it. Things are very quiet though!! I felt horrendous yesterday but only another couple of days to go.
Was wondering if I could extend it for another few days, not not convinced I can!! Reckon I'll switch to the slimming world diet after day 5.
How are you feeling on it?

What bit are you struggling with? I'm doing ok feel less tired once I'm awake but really sleeping heavy. Suppose it's just my body recovering. Stick to day 5 honestly you will feel better x

Difficult. Today will be day 3.

Was up all night with restless legs-assume caffeine withdrawal.

Really miss choices of drinks-water is so boring!

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Difficult. Today will be day 3.

Was up all night with restless legs-assume caffeine withdrawal.

Really miss choices of drinks-water is so boring!

G x

I know that's the bit I miss too. Fruit tea is quite nice left to go cold. Stick with it x

Good tip, I have fruit tea-didn't think bout cooling it. Will try when home.

G x

Back