Philli with pasta ? How do you make it?

I make philly with prawns and noodles.

I cook the noodles seperately and cook the prawns, spring onion, onion, peppers and celery all in a frying pan, when they are done i add 30/60 grams of philly and let it melt down by stirring it in then i add the noodles and stir it in.

Its one of my fave meals and i use the sweet chilli philly x

I havent seen the sweet chilli philli around , Ill have a look in tesco maybe they will have it :) thank you xx

Oooh will also be looking for the sweet chilly philly.

I cook pasta separately. I poach salmon in water with some lemon juice. I steam courgettes and dry fry some mushrooms, then mix the salmon and everything else with philly light. Really yummy!

Philli App

I'm going to look at the app but the couple of recipes I looked at seem very high in calories, mind you nothing a seasoned calorie counter can't fix!

You can get the extra light philly that work well with most of the recipes on the philly site. I know they are under the normal philly category, but i just substitute it with the extra light version. x

Thanks for the tip about the app. there are so many yummy recipes :)

we mix brown boiled pasta with 50gm of extra light philly and 15 gm of pesto and just stir it through before serving.
it also makes a really nice topping to baked fish, just spead a blob onto of the fish, cover loosely in tin foil and bake :)

Today I made the curried pumpkin. Delicious! Totally yummy. I made a few adaptations, butternut squash instead of pumpkin, extra low fat philli for low fat and skimmed milk for semi. It was really easy to do and it meant I tried squash and courgettes for the first time, as well as using curry paste for the first time.

does anyone find the philly goes really "claggy". I always have to add water or milk to make it a sauce

kirstabubble said:
I made the Philly Moussaka at the weekend. It was FABULOUS.

That looks amazing. Is that from the website

Yummy

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back