• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Philli with pasta ? How do you make it?

Snugglepuss

Silver Member
S: 12st9.5lb C: 11st12lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.4 Loss: 0st11.5lb(6.48%)
I make philly with prawns and noodles.

I cook the noodles seperately and cook the prawns, spring onion, onion, peppers and celery all in a frying pan, when they are done i add 30/60 grams of philly and let it melt down by stirring it in then i add the noodles and stir it in.

Its one of my fave meals and i use the sweet chilli philly x

lilacwine

S: 12st13lb G: 11st0lb
Oooh will also be looking for the sweet chilly philly.

I cook pasta separately. I poach salmon in water with some lemon juice. I steam courgettes and dry fry some mushrooms, then mix the salmon and everything else with philly light. Really yummy!

Fionat29

Still trying!
S: 12st6.2lb C: 12st6.2lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Philli App

I'm going to look at the app but the couple of recipes I looked at seem very high in calories, mind you nothing a seasoned calorie counter can't fix!

S: 27st10lb C: 25st0.5lb BMI: 53.3 Loss: 2st9.5lb(9.66%)
You can get the extra light philly that work well with most of the recipes on the philly site. I know they are under the normal philly category, but i just substitute it with the extra light version. x

Mets

Gold Member
C: 11st3.5lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 27
Thanks for the tip about the app. there are so many yummy recipes :)

we mix brown boiled pasta with 50gm of extra light philly and 15 gm of pesto and just stir it through before serving.
it also makes a really nice topping to baked fish, just spead a blob onto of the fish, cover loosely in tin foil and bake :)

Fionat29

Still trying!
S: 12st6.2lb C: 12st6.2lb G: 10st5lb BMI: 28.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Today I made the curried pumpkin. Delicious! Totally yummy. I made a few adaptations, butternut squash instead of pumpkin, extra low fat philli for low fat and skimmed milk for semi. It was really easy to do and it meant I tried squash and courgettes for the first time, as well as using curry paste for the first time.

S: 20st1lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st8lb(2.85%)
does anyone find the philly goes really "claggy". I always have to add water or milk to make it a sauce

S: 20st1lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 45.4 Loss: 0st8lb(2.85%)
kirstabubble said:
I made the Philly Moussaka at the weekend. It was FABULOUS.
That looks amazing. Is that from the website

Yummy

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins