Phone Apps - what are your favourites

Aaleigha

soon to be mother of the bride
OK so I threw my phone on the floor - well it slipped off my lap when I was in the wheelchair
I have replacement coming today
now some of my favourite apps are barcode scanner and my out of milk shopping list

so I would like to know
apart from MINIs what are your top three fav apps plese
I have an android

just thought I could find some that are at least equal to things I have had in the past but even perhaps better
and of course the chance that there is something out there I HAVE to have just never knew I needed it before

thanks everyone
top three apps to share please

my fitness pal
amazon
ebay
battery life
four squares
bit torrent
ebay
cb chat
Baroda scanner
twittor
instagrame
baby steps - just to get a general idea of my babies development :D

thank you I dont think at my age I will be needing the baby one - BUT if dd announces a pregnancy I will be off to find it :):)

There's a minimins app?!

Mine would be:
Yell :sometimes you just need a number and can ring direct from app
Amazon
Ebay
I like Tweetcaster for twitter as you can zip certain people without unfollowing them (some people are so sensitive!)
Words with friends (scrabble type game to while away those long waits at train stations/doctors etc
My fitness Pal ( although i don't use that much anymore since SW)
Depending on your network you can get apps that tell you how many minutes/text/data you have left (i'm on 02 so it's called My 02, also priority moments for 02 has good bargains sometimes)
Evernote if you are a list maker like me :p

Ooops just realised you said 3 so i'm gonna stop now :p x

I am glad you didnt stop at three you might not have mentioned evernote off to find that one might be just what I need :)

ebay is not so great if you are an addict like me and it is readily avilable at a touch of a button ;-)
I am with GiffGaff and for 10 per month I get unlimited text and internet and 250 mins. I have had no problem with connection as well :D

There's a minimins app?!

Mine would be:
Amazon
Ebay
I like Tweetcaster for twitter as you can zip certain people without unfollowing them (some people are so sensitive!)
Words with friends (scrabble type game to while away those long waits at train stations/doctors etc
Depending on your network you can get apps that tell you how many minutes/text/data you have left (i'm on 02 so it's called My 02, also priority moments for 02 has good bargains sometimes)

I've just downloaded evernote, I'm forever making lists ....thx

I love evernote! Its great that you can add photos in there too. I sync mine with my home PC so I have access to it whereever I go :)

Evernote
how do I do a delete on it :confused: I did a practice one and I dont want to keep it but can work out how to delete it :cry:

I'm not sure if you can get it on android (I'm on iOS) but Epic Win is my favourite app! It's an organiser/to do list that actually makes me want to do things. It turns doing day to day tasks into a game and gets me all motivated about doing the washing up/having my hair cut/cleaning the cat litter tray lol ;)

I use the minimins app all the time as I rarely go on a computer (I spend all day on one at work!), SW app for syn values when out shopping and iA Writer for notes, recipes, food diary and the like.

I play tonnes of games too and love photography apps with daft filters but the above are my favourite practical apps :)

Last edited:
Evernote
how do I do a delete on it :confused: I did a practice one and I dont want to keep it but can work out how to delete it :cry:
On Android, go into the note, right click your menu button (at the bottom of note, like line of 3 dots) then click delete. Not sure on iPhone tho. HTH x

pixie-gem said:
There's a minimins app?!

Mine would be:
Amazon
Ebay

Hey... How do you zip ppl teeeehehe :eek:p

Loundy said:
I love evernote! Its great that you can add photos in there too. I sync mine with my home PC so I have access to it whereever I go :)

I'd not tried Evernote before but I downloaded Evernote Food today and it's brilliant! Especially for a geek like me who enjoys photographing and cataloging food :)

Hey... How do you zip ppl teeeehehe :eek:p
Umm...you hold and slide on the person you want to zip and it should come up with a list of options, or a little pic of a zip and you just click it :)

missy1978 said:
I'd not tried Evernote before but I downloaded Evernote Food today and it's brilliant! Especially for a geek like me who enjoys photographing and cataloging food :)

Never knew there was a food one! Do you know if its available on Android?

Back