Photo 5 weeks in

cmacca

OK, I hate having my photo taken so this is a big deal for me, notice the lack of head in this shot !!!, anyway, this is 5 weeks into CD and a size 14, actually managed to get knee high boots for the first time in years.

5 weeks in.jpg

Well done you look great

I was thinking this morning how long it could take me to be in a 14. At a (very) generous 16 or (realistically) 18 now, about a stone per size, possibly Christmas??

How class would that be.

Right..... you have inspired me!

Thank you!

Christine (mindovermatter)

Join the Christmas challenge started by 1skinnymonkey. Everyone has given xmas goals. Like you I want to be a size 14 by Christmas, lets do it together!!:hug99:

Big Hugs

You are looking fab Cmacca - congratulations on your losses so far :p.

Kudos on the knee high boots - love em! ;)

MindoverMouth - I found that generally I have dropped a size with more-or-less each stone.

Well done!!

You look fabulous well done to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woowee!! You look great hun .... right diva in those knee highs!!

You look great and those boots are lovely! Well done you!

Looking fab
you look smaller than a size 14, how tall are you.

Thanks all for your lovely comments, it really does help, I think I still look awful, I really need to get my head around trying to like myself ! (body wise I mean), I have real problems with this. Sarah I am 5,4' so not too tall !

Looking good:D

well done

well done claire lovely.. i have been 100% today hon. got some babana tetras as cd out of choc ones at minute, it was a girl at works birthday and never even had a cream cake :girlpower:,,,, me and mandymoo have got a bit of competition going ...:D

Back