Photo of me

kellmo

Gold Member
Today was my cousins birthday BBQ and it was a mini target for me. When I started this 10 weeks ago I aimed for looking and feeling really good and I achieved it!!! I am wearing new size 14 clothes (and have bought some 12's tops and a new size 12 coat)

This diet is hard but it WORKS if you want it to!

image-615158266.jpg

Kellmo x

You look gorgeous and radiant hun. Well done :)

I have lost 2 stone 6lb. I was literally SQUEEZING into ally size 16 dresses and tops and could barely get into size 18 jeans so I'd say size 18/20.

These jeans and top are 14!!!

So inspiring, I'm in my first week and have struggled a bit but to see such amazing results is inspirational - you look gorgeous. Are you carrying on or gonna try and maintain now?

Hopingtobesmallersoon said:
So inspiring, I'm in my first week and have struggled a bit but to see such amazing results is inspirational - you look gorgeous. Are you carrying on or gonna try and maintain now?

Thank you everybody!

I'm not at goal yet, I'm 5 ft 4 and 11 stone 6 so I'm not in a healthy BMI yet. I don't know my goal weight yet, never been so slim?!

Wow you look amazing!! Love the pose too! Well done on such a great loss! I was also a tight 16 when I started 2 weeks ago but I can now get into my 14 jeans and tops. It's so rewarding seeing the weight drop off :) keep at it you're doing really well!

Wendox said:
Wow you look amazing!! Love the pose too! Well done on such a great loss! I was also a tight 16 when I started 2 weeks ago but I can now get into my 14 jeans and tops. It's so rewarding seeing the weight drop off :) keep at it you're doing really well!

Thanks! I have practiced the pose in my old clothes I can now get into!

Wow - well done you - looking great! (Love the decor too - not sure if the photo is in your house or the party but love the dresser - sorry I am into home decor at the moment!!!)

mismax said:
Wow - well done you - looking great! (Love the decor too - not sure if the photo is in your house or the party but love the dresser - sorry I am into home decor at the moment!!!)

Thanks! Yes it's my house (my favourite bit of it)

:)

Wendox said:

In only 2 weeks?! Wow!!!

Wowzers! Looking good :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yep only 2 weeks! Started this diet at 15.7 I'm now 14.5! I'm really excited about getting into the 13's next month :) People have already started commenting on my weight loss. Defo the best diet ive done based on the quick results and tasty meals lol x

Thank you, when I compare it to my day 1 photo where I felt old, fat and miserable I feel a million times better!

Back