Photo of me

Wendox said:
Yep only 2 weeks! Started this diet at 15.7 I'm now 14.5! I'm really excited about getting into the 13's next month :) People have already started commenting on my weight loss. Defo the best diet ive done based on the quick results and tasty meals lol x

It just shows how different we all are. I'm 11 stone 6 and just in 14 jeans. Women!

kellmo said:
It just shows how different we all are. I'm 11 stone 6 and just in 14 jeans. Women!

Lol! Yeh absolutely. I carry all my weight in the boobs but hardly have a bum lol. Also depends on where you shop as well as some shops are more generous with sizes than others. I'm not stopping at 14 though!! My goal is to be a size 10 by January if not sooner :)

I'm 5ft 4' too and currently a repulsive 15st 1lbs, I started at 16stone last Monday, am so pleased with the loss I've had and can't wait to get into the 14's later this week :)
How long have you being going Kellmo? I haven't set a goal either, thought I'd do the 28 days and see how i feel and where I'm at on the scales too.

Kellmo - you look gorgeous! :D

Keep up the good work.

Hopingtobesmallersoon said:
I'm 5ft 4' too and currently a repulsive 15st 1lbs, I started at 16stone last Monday, am so pleased with the loss I've had and can't wait to get into the 14's later this week :)
How long have you being going Kellmo? I haven't set a goal either, thought I'd do the 28 days and see how i feel and where I'm at on the scales too.

Erm, I started 7th June and I had 5 days off at the end of July as we went to Disneyland, that's about 10 weeks, it is about a stone a month. 10-14lb is a dress size for me so I've gone from an 18 to a 12/14 (but sometimes 16!) I love it!

I work in a school and we split up middle of July, a girl I hadn't seen since we broke up saw me today and couldn't believe how 'great' i looked. She asked me what I'd been doing but I subtly avoided it, I just told her I'd cut out the junk and made an effort, I just don't need people to know how I've lost weight. This is hard enough without others telling you how bad it is for you (actually, being obese was worse for me!)

Well done on your weight loss, sterling effort!

Well done Kellmo, you look fab! I weigh slightly less than you do now but I still have an image of myself still being far too fat. Much slimmer than where I started but still fatter than I'd like to be. Then I look at you in size 14 and think that you look lovely and slim. I think of myself being much bigger than that, but maybe it's a head thing and I'm not as bad as I think. Who knows!

BordersGirl said:
Well done Kellmo, you look fab! I weigh slightly less than you do now but I still have an image of myself still being far too fat. Much slimmer than where I started but still fatter than I'd like to be. Then I look at you in size 14 and think that you look lovely and slim. I think of myself being much bigger than that, but maybe it's a head thing and I'm not as bad as I think. Who knows!

Thanks, the black t shirt hides a lot of belly!!!

I know exactly how you feel... II went shopping with my friend and i wanted a blazer, I was trying on 16's and she told me they looked too big, so i tried 14's and still too big, I laughed when she told me to try a 12 but they did fit! I still see myself as a 16/18. That's gonna take some time to fix in my head!

I actually tried a size 10 winter jumper on today, yes it was supposed to be big but I got it on, it was tight round my belly but i got it on, that freaked me out!

I'm wearing 12s and 14s now so I suppose I must look ok in theory, and certainly people say that I don't need to lose anymore, but in the mirror I still see a much bigger person who needs to lose another stone.

When I look at pictures of nights out, I think how lovely and slim I look. But when I think of the night, I struggled to find something to wear cause I felt so fat - it's mad is it. I hope we can all see a slim woman in the mirror soon. This diet certainly seems to make it happen....

You look great. Sounds like I'm similar to you as I'm 5.3 and just started and at the start (on day 5) weighed 13.7, and squeezing into 16's.

Looking forward to getting those size 14 jeans back on & even more so to the smaller ones

.....also loving the dresser ;-)

Suppose our heads need time to catch up with our rapidly changing bodies. This plan is so fast paced. I always think I'll be a size bigger on my bottoms.

Yea you do look fab :)

Back