Photo shoot pictures finally arrived

Zoe.D

loving life
Hi Girls,

The pictures from the Cambridge photo shoot have finally arrived so I have posted a few in my album. They were taken in May when I had just reached goal but I think I have changed a bit more since they were taken as the toning exercises have changed my shape once again. Anyway let me know what you think girls as my story is being run in the Daily express and Bella next month which I am a bit nervous about :eek:

Hope your all well xx

Thanks Shanny and right back at ya hun. You have done sooo well and look fab xx

AMAZING!!!! You look stunning, classy, sexy.... you should be so proud. It was, and still is stories like yours in magazines that ever made me think i could lose weight, and certainly what kept me going in the early stages. An inspiration... Do the mags include CD info, as i know sometimes they prefer not to be specific about the type of plan it is? xx

You look amazing!:wow::wow::wow:

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Be sure to let us know when you are in Bella and the Daily Express:)

Fantastic pics Zoe!! You look stunning! look forward to seeing them in the mag!
x

you look marvellous zoe, well done and the little red dress is nice to :), you should be so so pleased with yourself :)

Thanks Girls,

I think they are including cd info. I have only seen Cambridge's story for the local newspaper but I think it will be pretty much the same one going in xx

Thanks Sharon, I am finding life fantastic. I was just saying on my maintainance thread how I feel re-born and how much easier everything is. I honestly feel 10 years younger. Obviously it's nice to wear lovely clothes etc but the real difference for me is being physicly fit. It's amazing how much you adapt when you are carrying weight so that you can get on with things but now it is off it has made me realise how much of a struggle every day things in life were and how much I couldn't do or if I did how hard it was. My Hubby says it must have been like giving him a Piggy back for 10 years and now I am not carrying an extra 11 stone on my back you can imagine how much easier it is lol. I would never consider having any of the weight back as giving up the life I have now for the sake of food just isn't worth it and I so appreciate that now.

Well done on your 96lb weight loss, that is brilliant and you are well on your way to goal hun. It fly's by and before you know it you will be wondering where it went and feeling fab. You must already be feeling fantastic. How are you finding it? xx

Just catching up with all threads. I can't congratulate you enough! you look absolutely AMAZING!!!
Loving the whole session - absolutely speachless how fabulous you look.
Keep us updated when the story is out our super-star****

Zoe, what a wonderful end to your weight loss journey. I'm thrilled that your life is now positive (how could it not be) and you are living the dream.

Thank you for your kind words - yes I am feeling fantastic, better than I have felt in years but it does take some getting used to. I have found CD surprisingly easy, I don't really think about food and it has become a way of life for me (such a shame that it took 5 years to get on it properly). I'm excited about the future but scared stiff also. Being slim is unknown for me and I've wanted it, wished it and dreamt it for years and I always thought I would know how I would feel when I got there. But now I am losing the weight and am on my way it all feels very strange. I'm sure I will get used to it as I know the head can take time to catch up.

Wow Zoe! Brilliant :clap:
th_Happy01.gif

Zoe you look stunning hun and well done on your weight loss, you are truely an inspirtion to everyone:D

Those pictures are fab Zoe, and I will be using them as inspiration when I re-start on September 1st. x

Fantastic pics Zoe, hope they use a before and after so that everyone can see the transformation, you really do look like a different person

Back