Photos of me tonight

Wow, you look great, you should not be shy I think you look better then you think you do! xx

you look fantastic ! well done

Morning Mia, you look absolutely fab in those dresses, you're gonna feel fantastic on your hols!

Your looking fab Mia your always giving yourself a hard time but you obviously have no need to all the dresses look great xxxx

I absolutely HATE getting my photo taken standing up. I've hardly got any body shots. But, I had a few taken tonight in a few dresses I have bought for my hols if anyone wants a peek. They are in my gallery thingy. You will see I still have a way to go but fingers crossed I lose another 8lb before I go.

Woww, Mia, fab pics and you look amazing. Do you have any before pics. you look so slim in those pics, you have done well. Lovely tan too :D. xxx

You look fantastic Miss Mia! I love the blue one the best. It's so nice to have lovely things to wear when you go on holiday, it's a very good excuse to go shopping.

you look amazing hun! Really want the blue dress!!! Stunning!!!!!
xxx

I think you are looking great! You will have a fab holiday looking so good!

I absolutely HATE getting my photo taken standing up. I've hardly got any body shots. But, I had a few taken tonight in a few dresses I have bought for my hols if anyone wants a peek. They are in my gallery thingy. You will see I still have a way to go but fingers crossed I lose another 8lb before I go.

You look stunning Mia. When are you off on holiday?

Hello everyone. Once again I want to thank you all for your kind comments on here and on my photo gallery - they are all the motivation I need, thanks.

Foosey, I am off to Turkey on 9th July.

Oh, I am off there too on 13th July. Cant wait lol

Last edited:
Well, you never know, I might see you ;)

You look really nice in those dresses. And what an inspiration to us as well. Well done on your achievement.

Mia, I'm dying to see your photos, but I can't. I've clicked into the 'photo gallery' under your profile photo but I can only see three photos, and none of them are of that blue dress everyone is talking about. Do you or anyone else have any idea what I'm doing wrong :(

Yeah, click on my photo album :)

Yay, managed to see them, you look absolutely fab. Congrats on your loss, you've done fantastic

Back