photos

Mikey18

hiya everyone

uploaded a few photos taken before I started on Lipotrim - a few of them...well most of them actually - are random :p

keeping a track of my weight with photographs, so after im done will upload :)

cheers

hiya everyone

uploaded a few photos taken before I started on Lipotrim - a few of them...well most of them actually - are random :p

keeping a track of my weight with photographs, so after im done will upload :)

cheers

Will be so nice to see the half way stages of weight loss photo's then eventually when you get down to you're ideal weight photo's in the near future! :) You are doing brilliantly Mikey! :)

yeah its already pretty noticable in the side photos I taken (love self timer lol)

honestly, now im not finding it hard AT ALL - its really easy tbh - all my mates at uni, goto the bar and tesco and the cafe, get pints, scones, pasta everything - I just get a water - Easy Peasy :p
obviously, when I go out on a night, what with living at the seaside, kebab shops everywhere - could actually murder a kebab...but im cool lol

hows your LT journey going anway Laura?
x

yeah its already pretty noticable in the side photos I taken (love self timer lol)

honestly, now im not finding it hard AT ALL - its really easy tbh - all my mates at uni, goto the bar and tesco and the cafe, get pints, scones, pasta everything - I just get a water - Easy Peasy :p
obviously, when I go out on a night, what with living at the seaside, kebab shops everywhere - could actually murder a kebab...but im cool lol

hows your LT journey going anway Laura?
x

I love kebabs also, And pizza's My fave kinda food :p

My Journey is very exciting on Lipotrim, I am very excited to see the final results when I lose all my weight, I think I just wanna be more happier and Confident within myself...I am hoping when I get down to my ideal weight I will :) I feel OK today felt a bit tired before but 3 litres of water later I feel a bit more upbeat and energetic :p Thanks for asking Mikey..:)

Well done Mike you have done so well and it's very reasuring hearing your finding it ok and doing well - keep up topman here you come :)

haha cheers everyone
went into burtons the other day, actually almost bought a top - then realised.. that its just gonna be baggy soon - cant be having that now can we :p

Ah Mikey, you have a lovely smile! When you get to target you will be fighting the ladies off!!!!!!!

Well done for not putting your social life on hold and enjoying it without succumbing to all that temptation that goes your way!!!

x

haha, cheers love
my signature smile right there hehe :)

had to put the freshers events at uni on hold...but gonna try sneak into next years ones? maybe they'll let me lol
this coming sunday might be a bit of a test, Hull fair is coming to my town...and my aunties coming over for the weekend...so ... yeah, gonna try to play it cool and not be tempted by candyfloss haha

x

great piccies mike..lol...you look likea mad one...:)

glad to hear your finding it easy...good luck, dont forget to post your piccies through your time on LT...:)

Back