photos...

yumyum

How do i add my photo....been to the Cp but it wouldn't upload, Also yesterday i was very brave and asked mum to take some photos of me as my BEFORE ones, there awful to look at but for the first time in ages i think i see me as others must do, i'm 14st 11, 5ft 4 but thought ijust looked tubby, this diet has really made a difference i've accepted me and i'm soooo positive about this food choice i'm taking!!
The photos mum took are me trying to get into skinny clothes i'm trying to squeeze into old size 12's, a bikini, and some shorts!! think i'll try them on every fortnight....
anyone else got good motivation tips? xx

ALL my pre-baby clothes hanging in my wardrobe!! My eldest is 4, so it's time to get them out again! Some still have the tags on!

Maybe the pics are too big to upload? I'm not sure, I'm sure someone more 'technical' can help there?

tried a couple of photos but nothings happened, my wardrobe ranges from 12, 14,16,18!!!!!, xx

I've just uploaded a couple onto my albums.

found them through the browse button and then clicked save.

Took a good while to upload as mine were too big and the software rezized them for me.

The photo under your name is an avatar and that does need to be small. It states the dimensions on the screen for each upload that you are trying to do.

Alex :)

thanks for the advice, sorry new to all this, better get and reply to more threads !!lol

My motivation is keeping a photo on the fridge of me before i started my diet and a postcard of a beach, i go on holiday in june and don't want to have to cover up on the beach.

My motivation is keeping a photo on the fridge of me before i started my diet and a postcard of a beach, i go on holiday in june and don't want to have to cover up on the beach.
Not brave enough to put one on the fridge, ha ha ha.....my sons friends could be put off food forever! lol xx

Back