Physical signs of Ketosis??

Hi, Am at Day 5 (100%) on TS, and cant recognise that Im in or not... Ketosis. Got some stix ordered from ebay but longest delivery ever! So before they come (have read on here that results not always consistent, so looking forward to trying them) how do I tell?
Have had no symptoms as described by minimins members, so is there a definate checklist I could use?
Thanks a lot for any support with this!

Basically if you've been sticking to the plan for more than 4/5 days you'll be in ketosis.

The sticks are a waste of money. Please don't fall into the trap of checking them regularly.

Like starlight said....stay away from the sticks:) they aren't reliable and not worth bothering with, as long as you're 100 % you'll defo be in Ketosis.

Ketosis signs are different for every one so no real list but few are, little or no hunger, some people get bad breath, metalic taste in mouth or dry mouth and feeling cold.

Well done on nearly completing the first week:D

Thanks for the encoragement dappy! Was just interested when read so much on here about it! Well hopefully be in it, and carry on with no symptoms then!! Good luck yourself and impressive stone so far!!

death breath.

Hi Dawn i am on or coming to the end of my 2nd wk and i was the same as you i didnt know if i was in ketosis and i have used the sticks before when i did atkins for 2wks and like people say they are quite unreliable so i wouldnt bother with them in all honesty.I am sure i am in ketosis now as i am on day 12 and i have no bad breath or a metalic taste but i do get cold which is unsual for my and i feel very little hunger in fact food has not even bothered me so they are good sign i think.Good luck with your weight loss journey and if you should need any help or support i and others on here are here for you as we are all aiming for the same goal.My diary is in my signature so feel free to read it and keep me updated as to your progress :) Thanks Steve

Back