Pi**ed off!!!!

rachy1986

Ok so I am on day 12 of 100%,the end of week 2 is Monday. I have weighed myself today and it is only showing a 2lb weight loss.....to say Im gutted is an understatement,I was hoping for a 4-5lb weight loss this week and that looks unlikely....:(

oh hun, i'm sure it will come off for you! i've been quilty of weighing myself lots this week and its really not helping me but then weight does fluctuate throughout the day and come monday that 5lb will be off!!! xx

oh hun, i'm sure it will come off for you! i've been quilty of weighing myself lots this week and its really not helping me but then weight does fluctuate throughout the day and come monday that 5lb will be off!!! xx
I hope you are right hun!
xx

rachy1986 said:
Ok so I am on day 12 of 100%,the end of week 2 is Monday. I have weighed myself today and it is only showing a 2lb weight loss.....to say Im gutted is an understatement,I was hoping for a 4-5lb weight loss this week and that looks unlikely....:(

Hi Rachy,

Don't worry!! Don't know what your first week loss was but a lot of people have a smaller loss the 2nd week if they had a big first one. You'll be fine...first time I did this I lost 12lbs first weigh in and 2 on second but, Hey, Wow!! When would you ever lose a stone in 2 weeks???? ;-)

Your body is adjusting....it's probably gone into shock....lol!!!

Don't be p****d off there's still plenty of time some more will come off before WI for sure and we have so many fluctuations throughout the day!

If u stick to it i'l br losing it so quick don't forget totm can have an effect too don't know if that's relevant to u

Fingers crossed for u hun x

Don't go by a midweek weigh your weight fluctuates so much even from morning to night. I can't say whole-heartedly stop weighing yourself as I do it myself but I take the result with a pinch of salt and don't let it affect me. Every week I have done this the day of weighing has surprised me and been more :D.

Back