• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pic in my profile...

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
When replying to your message on my last thread I noticed the pic and was going to comment then.

Is a totally gorgeous dress. Looks wonderful on you. Love the colour and the style it really suits you.

When is the wedding? Might need a smaller size if it is a ways off yet.

Am not in the least bit jealous............... honestly lol.

Charlie xx

The dress is beautiful and u look stunning in it! If u dont mind me asking, what dress size is it ?

love the color!

I just have question... Do you hate the bride?? Because you look that amazing in it, nobody will be looking at her, lol

No seriously - you look fab, no big bum at all :)

*wanders off sulking "What can't I look like that?"*

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
Zentje - its a 10!!! Still cant believe I can fit in size 10s, bottom half still in 12's but they are loose!

Can't wait to try it on again, hope I can bring it home too :)

Charlie - wedding is 31 July, so a way off but I only have another stone to lose so hopefully it will fit perfectly then, am hoping more comes off bum/thighs/stomach and not boobs, I've lost a few inches off my boobs and another couple of inches wouldn't make much difference with the dress, I can always get it taken in slightly! Cant see an 8 fitting me, I'm happy to be a 10 anyway!

Stokegal - I don't 'hate' the bride, she's my brothers fiance :) and don't worry, she's gonna shine - you havent seen the bridesmaids :shudder: they look hideous, and I don't mean that cos I'm nasty the dresses are just awful, if I dare I may post the pic, I'll scrub their faces off first!!! hehe

xx

Stacey

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
You are going to outshine everyone there chick.

Have you bought it already? Just thinking, coz they often have sales on in Debenhams with 25% off, although you have just missed one. Also if you get a store card you get an extra 10% off as well. I did this recently when buying saucepans. Love a saving me lol

duncan

Silver Member
that dress is fab and i love the colour, your looking amazing and no your bum dont look big in that:D