Pic in my profile...

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
I've just put a new pic in my profile albums of me in a dress I tried on today, thinking of buying it for my brother's wedding, what do you think?

Honest opinions pls, I won't be offended if you say my bum looks big in it ;)

xx

When replying to your message on my last thread I noticed the pic and was going to comment then.

Is a totally gorgeous dress. Looks wonderful on you. Love the colour and the style it really suits you.

When is the wedding? Might need a smaller size if it is a ways off yet.

Am not in the least bit jealous............... honestly lol.

Charlie xx

The dress is beautiful and u look stunning in it! If u dont mind me asking, what dress size is it ?

love the color!

I just have question... Do you hate the bride?? Because you look that amazing in it, nobody will be looking at her, lol

No seriously - you look fab, no big bum at all :)

*wanders off sulking "What can't I look like that?"*

Zentje - its a 10!!! Still cant believe I can fit in size 10s, bottom half still in 12's but they are loose!

Can't wait to try it on again, hope I can bring it home too :)

Charlie - wedding is 31 July, so a way off but I only have another stone to lose so hopefully it will fit perfectly then, am hoping more comes off bum/thighs/stomach and not boobs, I've lost a few inches off my boobs and another couple of inches wouldn't make much difference with the dress, I can always get it taken in slightly! Cant see an 8 fitting me, I'm happy to be a 10 anyway!

Stokegal - I don't 'hate' the bride, she's my brothers fiance :) and don't worry, she's gonna shine - you havent seen the bridesmaids :shudder: they look hideous, and I don't mean that cos I'm nasty the dresses are just awful, if I dare I may post the pic, I'll scrub their faces off first!!! hehe

xx

Stacey

You are going to outshine everyone there chick.

Have you bought it already? Just thinking, coz they often have sales on in Debenhams with 25% off, although you have just missed one. Also if you get a store card you get an extra 10% off as well. I did this recently when buying saucepans. Love a saving me lol

that dress is fab and i love the colour, your looking amazing and no your bum dont look big in that:D

Back