Piccies added to album

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LENNY4974, 6 June 2008 Social URL.

1. LENNY4974

LENNY4974 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    OMG I have just added my piccies to my album.

The first pics were taken on day 1 of cd and the last ones taken last Sat after 8 weeks.

I can see the difference on the side view but I'm finding it hard to see a difference on the front view.

I do apologise for the frizzy hair too...a real hazard and likelyhood when you have naturally curly hair:eek:

Hope you can see a change. I've still got 16lbs to go to goal but I am getting there slowly.

I love CD

Have a great weekend everyone:D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dinosaur

Dinosaur Full Member

There's a real difference on the front view pictures!

Your waist is so much smaller and you hips and thighs look a lot thinner too.

Your collar bone is showing and your face is thinner.

You can really see the difference!, and that's without mentioning the fantastic difference in the side photos!
  4. MoonBeam

MoonBeam Full Member

Cambridge, SSing
    Wow, well done, there is most definitely a difference!
    Your tummy has vanished, and your hips are much smaller too. You look really good, well done :party0011: Not long to go now!
  5. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

cambridge diet
    You can see a huge difference - well done. Look at the gap between your arms and torso in the 'after' front on piccies!
    You've done brill - congratulations.
  6. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Very well done, huge difference!X
  7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

definitely a difference from the front as well - definitely. well done
  8. karenO

karenO Step away from the chips!

There's a huge difference in both views! You're doing really well, seeing those pics must be a fab incentive to keep going x
  9. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    What an amazing difference, you are looking fantastic.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.