Pick your own bumper packs are coming!

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
I emailed exante yesterday trying to find out how the porridge would fit into the bumper packs (shakes/soups/porridge? shakes/bars/porridge?)

Well I got a reply this morning that says this week they are launching a 'pick your own' bumper pack. 84 products of your choice for 35% off.
I'm a little annoyed that as it's a bumper pack it's not 50% off like the others but at least those of us that only like a few products can have what we want for a month without having to put up with things we dont like :D

Oh and the other bumper packs will still be 50% off as usual.

good news, thanks for that :) 35% aint all to bad,

Ooh, really not bad - by my calculations that means it will cost about £30.00 extra per month for 2 shakes/soups and 1 bar a day... not bad really!

x

I shouldn't grumble really as being able to pick any 84 products I want is a good thing, I dont mind having to pay a little extra as it means I wont be wasting any from the months pack. I usually throw the strawberry out coz I hate it!

Having just ordered a mixed bumper pack im curious to know what are the 'other ways'

They are ways that can't be discussed on Minimins as they break the rules of the forum (if I am thinking of the right thing)... maybe just think of getting rid of packs, then read the rules and see what you could do that you aren't allowed to do... ;)

For the record I've never done the 'other thing', and not even sure I'm on the right track - so sorry if I have confused you more than before! ;) Hahahaha!

Spotty xx

They didn't happen to mention what day they were launching it did they? lol, I'm ordering and restarting Thursday or Friday whatever day i get paid, hopefully Thursday as if my memory serves me right Exante don't do weekend deliveries. If they haven't launched the new bumper pack i will get the shakes and bars bumper pack as the soups just make me gag! Yuk! Last time i did Exante the shakes and bars bumper pack didn't exist so i'm a bit more up fo it this time!

Petal exante just said they were launching the pick your own boxes this week, didn't say a day.

If you dont want to commit to a full month as you want to wait for the pick your own stuff you could always get one of the 50 packs of 1 flavour shake, they are all 50% off as well. So 16 days worth for £60.

I keep checking nothing as yet, maybe it will be Friday they launch it, wish they would hurry up lol, im trying to hold off but will just order the shakes and bars bumper pack if it's not launched for Friday.

That's good news, i want to try the porridge but i dont want it every day as it's not practical at work, so i don't want 50 of the flipping things! Will keep my eyes peeled! x

This is fantastic news, thanks for posting! Really sucky that I ordered my months supply a couple of days ago but at least I'll have this for next month! I only have soups & bars, and I don't like the raisin bars or the mushroom soup so this is going to be awesome to be able to replace them :D

The "pick your own" bumper packs are on there now guys!

WOOOOOOO!!! VERY exciting! :) xx

Just ordering mine now!

Ignore the signature etc not got round to changing anything to current times, thinking of getting on the wagon again and trying to decide which company to use but I noticed that while it wasn't advertised on the site the pick your own is now available.

Pick Your Own Bumper Pack - 35% OFF!! - Shop

Good luck :)

Back