Pickers united support thread!

Yeah it is but I never thought it would be a problem when I posted it it the forum I'm using since I'm trying hard to do 100%
The thread is not a "oohh let's see what we can cheat at and pick today" thread it's a "we can stop this silly picking and get on with being 100%" I just feel it's abit ott and trivial to get carried away by it when it has been of support to lots of people and at the end of the day it's what were all here for isn't it?

Yeah it is but I never thought it would be a problem when I posted it it the forum I'm using since I'm trying hard to do 100%
The thread is not a "oohh let's see what we can cheat at and pick today" thread it's a "we can stop this silly picking and get on with being 100%" I just feel it's abit ott and trivial to get carried away by it when it has been of support to lots of people and at the end of the day it's what were all here for isn't it?

I think you're misinterpreting people's posts if you feel you should react by saying what you said just now :)

By that I mean, you're saying all the "oohh let's see what we can cheat at and pick today"-things hon, noone else has said anything like that..

Other people, so far, just ask if it's the correct forum and express they have trouble seeing the thread as they are struggling and it has food-mentions. Maybe putting a [Has food ref's] in title or something will help them? After all, this is as you said a support forum and sometimes small things can make a big difference in supporting other people.

I think it's great this thread excists for those who need it and I too think it's a great support to the people who need it so don't get me wrong. I just don't understand why there have to be such 'snappy' responses to a relatively neutral / inquiring/informing post.

We all want to support eachother as much as we can on here! :)

xx

I am going to have to agree to disagree 'cause when I see some one has bump the thread about what this forum is about so that we see it...........anyway...Emmie quite happy to post on the thread if we start a new on the other forum......can't help but think that the title does give fair warning and so does the inital post........but hey ho .... shall I start one?

To all Pickers - I have created a new thread in the main CD forum....please join us there for support!

Thanks dr you are a star! Xxxx

Back