Pickers united support thread!

Hi everyone managed not to pick for 2 days, but finding it quite hard not to. Just done unofficial weigh in lost 1lb.

but we are doing the 100% ss its the picking we have the problem with! thats why i put the thread here for the people that were struggling with the 100% ss if we were on the ss+ then i wouldnt see the picking as the problem since we are "allowed" to eat on that step

thanks anyways
xxxx

oh im so with you all feeling rubbish today went to a gig last night had wine and vodka and...................
mixed pakora and dip with poppadom and chicken kebab with everything!!! i even ate the pita ARGHHH my weight in is tmrw :cry::cry::cry:

did really well yesterday didnt pick once!!!! roll on today!!

hoping for a decent loss this week will have weigh in on sat morning instead of monday think i might be retaining water again though since the bad weekend i had think i need to glug the water down getting on the wii fit scales this morning (first thing) looks llike ive GAINED 1.3lbs!!! would i be right in thinking that its water retention? and that drinking that water and peeing it out again will lose the weight again? seems daft that ive been doing this 3 weeks and already forgotton how it works to start with!!!!

Emmie get drinking! you got to drink it to get rid of it...I have no idea why but it's true:8855:

I have been having a rough few days, nothing serious just picking and doubting myself, but this morning I pulled up the preverbal socks and started back at basics and have already had a litre of water and my strawberry shake!

Whatever gets you through, I just noticed that there are an awful lot of food and eating references here.
edi

Sorry but this is the Cambridge Diet 100% Forum - so there are people on here that are eating food, so there will be food references, if you want strictly no food references there is a private forum you can join that is just for people doing 100% CD SS.

Good luck in your journey and I commend your ability to not to pick.

The link so how to join the 100% CD SS forum http://www.minimins.com/news-please-read/56083-new-strictly-ss-forum.html

Good Morning fellow pickers! Well so far I haven't picked...well except yesterday! Oooops! I wouldn't mind but I only had some chicken, I don't know why I do it to myself. Gutted Christmas party is rapidly approaching and I feel like I'm sabotaging myself, and for what? A bit of chicken, darn me!
I'll be eating Turkey soon enough and for a few weeks that was my motivation, but the closer I get the more I am starting to think about food and pick. I'm so mad with myself. Today is a new day, I am on this wagon! One way ticket to slimsville please! Todays special menu, porridge!

Come on Girlies, we can do it! I have faith in all you gorgeous girls and a new sense of faith in my ability to do 10 days without picking once!
Good luck x x x

Woo hoo!! me too!!!
i have promised myself sushi if i dont pick from now till sat!! (that will be my food on the plane while kiddies tuck into sandwiches!!)
ooohh i CANT wait!!!

need another good hard kick up the bum with the water again though!!! im so rubbish at that!!! i didnt pick yesterday (but feel abit gutted coz i know ive gained!!) still i know i can shift it by sat!! (ha ha ha maybe!!)

BBW - you are nearly there! come on girl you can do it! resist the chicken(well done for picking on something that is not bad;))

Emmie I went out and bought some 1/2 litre bottles of water....I find I can drink them easier...and I just fill them up each night ready for the next day...1 = 1 pint so I aim for 8 bottles a day...I average about 6.5 bottles a day which is 3.5 litres!

yeah thats what im using it is easier but would be so much easier if it was coke!!! i HATE water ive used the water flavourings from day one which helped at first but now im not keen on them either!!! aaaarrrggghhh!! why water!!!!!

Sorry but this is the Cambridge Diet 100% Forum - so there are people on here that are eating food, so there will be food references, if you want strictly no food references there is a private forum you can join that is just for people doing 100% CD SS.

Good luck in your journey and I commend your ability to not to pick.

The link so how to join the 100% CD SS forum http://www.minimins.com/news-please-read/56083-new-strictly-ss-forum.html
Thanks for pointing out my error. I thought Cambridge 100% meant 100% on whatever Cambridge program they were doing, not talking about misc foods eaten not within a Cambridge program. Some of the food mentioned in this Pickers thread clearly are foods not allowed on the particular program these folks are on, namely SS or SS+. My bad.
edi

Last edited:
No don't appologise Edi....we are trying to do CD 100 % we just struggle sometimes! so we try to confess and then support each other, and celebrate when someone is 100% good!

It would appear our pickers thread is offending people so may I suggest rather then getting up peoples noses we move to the main cd forum.:rolleyes:

I am not agreeing with them by the way as I think we are all trying to do 100% and somedays we are better then others and we are supporting each other...........:break_diet:

Taken from the 100% CD Forum - what is it? sticky at the top of this forum:

Any discussion of 'cheating' or 'time out' would not be encouraged on this particular forum.

Essentially it's for those who prefer NOT to cheat at all and stick to their plan (whichever one they're on) 100%.

The private Strictly Sole Source forum is for those on SS only, therefore if you're on SS+ you're not allowed to join it even if you're not cheating.

I would just not read your thread but every time I see the title Pickers United I think of naughty food :eek:

(((runs and hides))) :hide:

xxx

ok I see peoples point but is the thread really that offencive??? I think it's abit ott of people to make it their business to be so bothered about it! It's a group of people on a SUPPORT forum doing just that giving support!

Seems daft to get so worked over it it's almost becoming a competion!

The way I see it is if u don't agree with a title if a thread don't read it!!! Were all trying hard enough as it is and are grown up enough not to be policed on a diet SUPPORT forum!!!

Hi,

I think Serena is just stating what the ''description'' of this forum says and looking at that might be why people feel it doesn't belong here.

Noone said supporting others who struggle was wrong anywhere, Serena has just expressed how it makes her feel and isn't that her right too on a support forum? :)

xx

Last edited:
Back