• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Picking when making dinner

S: 14st0lb C: 13st3lb G: 11st7lb BMI: 29.9 Loss: 0st11lb(5.61%)
Hay guys,

Ive set myself some strange personal goals concerning my relationship with food and one of them is to STOP picking when Im cooking cos Id nearly have a whole portion while cooking alone so last night I cooked my fiance his dinner and had my soup while he had his dinner. NOT ONCE did I get the urge to eat a chip or a bit of his fish. I'm sooooo proud I just hope it stays this easy....

While sitting down to dinner out of everything on his plate peas, chips and Fish I craved the peas??

I was out with my sis yest and I was craving CORNFLAKES I haven't eaten them in years!!!

Are any of yous having weird/strange cravings, if any??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tasha2000

S: 17st12lb C: 16st12lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 38.1 Loss: 1st0lb(5.6%)
I am getting cravings for protein which is wierd... things like chicken, eggs cheese lol (maybe subconciously its because I know i could eat them and not come out of ketosis).. but I have managed to stick to the plan and am getting my first weigh in today... by the way our stats are very nearly the same suejulybride.. i shall be keeping an eye on your progress along with mine... we can get there!!!!!! xxx

S: 10st0lb C: 10st0lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 25.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done for not picking!!! Sometimes i find it easy not to pick at anything, and others i just want to eat everything and cant be in the same room as my fella when he is eating...

It really is a rollercoaster!

I am just coming up to week four and the only thing i have picked at was one fork full of mash patatoe in week 2 and it was the worst mistake ever cos after it i was starving again for the next few days and just wanted to eat everything... so that tought me a lession... its best not to pick at all!! Since then i have been 100% committed and giving it my all!

Its all mind over matter really... Although some nights i feel like i could kill someone and go to bed so moody,when i wake up the next morning, i am so proud of myself for getting through the previous day!!

I think LT teaches you alot about yourself and your eating habbits/will power etc.. I really do think that it will change my attitue to food so much afterwards (i really hope so anyhow!!)

Keep up the good work ladies!!

Ps, I crave everything....!!!! But i wont give in!! x

MissFlowers Im getting weighed today aswell!!! Cant wait for it Ill post my result tomorrow though cos Ill be getting weighed on my way to a party lol.....

Tasha well done on 4 weeks god I cant wait to get that far.....

tasha2000

Hi sue , no, we started on the same day, are the same height and nearly the same weight... I challenge you to a weight loss duel over the next few weeks!!!!!!! lol... xxxxxx

Hay girls

I had to get weighed earlier cos the chemist closes at 8....

DUN DUN DUN

In 6 days Ive lost 8lbs yaaaaaaaaaay.....

tasha2000

arghhh.. youve beat me this week but next week................ :)

Well done tasha 5 lbs off is brill....

Its on for our next weigh in, nothing like a lil bit of competition to motivate ya....

Though I might wait till sat for my weigh in this week so its exactly 14 full days

polly43

S: 14st11lb C: 14st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st9lb(4.35%)
Hay guys,

Ive set myself some strange personal goals concerning my relationship with food and one of them is to STOP picking when Im cooking cos Id nearly have a whole portion while cooking alone so last night I cooked my fiance his dinner and had my soup while he had his dinner. NOT ONCE did I get the urge to eat a chip or a bit of his fish. I'm sooooo proud I just hope it stays this easy....

While sitting down to dinner out of everything on his plate peas, chips and Fish I craved the peas??

I was out with my sis yest and I was craving CORNFLAKES I haven't eaten them in years!!!

Are any of yous having weird/strange cravings, if any??
Oh lord..curry sauce and anything with garlic in it.. it's not even curry out of a chip shop or anything just a packet of red knorr medium curry sauce!!:drool: