Picking when making dinner

SueJulyBride

Hay guys,

Ive set myself some strange personal goals concerning my relationship with food and one of them is to STOP picking when Im cooking cos Id nearly have a whole portion while cooking alone so last night I cooked my fiance his dinner and had my soup while he had his dinner. NOT ONCE did I get the urge to eat a chip or a bit of his fish. I'm sooooo proud I just hope it stays this easy....

While sitting down to dinner out of everything on his plate peas, chips and Fish I craved the peas??

I was out with my sis yest and I was craving CORNFLAKES I haven't eaten them in years!!!

Are any of yous having weird/strange cravings, if any??

I am getting cravings for protein which is wierd... things like chicken, eggs cheese lol (maybe subconciously its because I know i could eat them and not come out of ketosis).. but I have managed to stick to the plan and am getting my first weigh in today... by the way our stats are very nearly the same suejulybride.. i shall be keeping an eye on your progress along with mine... we can get there!!!!!! xxx

Well done for not picking!!! Sometimes i find it easy not to pick at anything, and others i just want to eat everything and cant be in the same room as my fella when he is eating...

It really is a rollercoaster!

I am just coming up to week four and the only thing i have picked at was one fork full of mash patatoe in week 2 and it was the worst mistake ever cos after it i was starving again for the next few days and just wanted to eat everything... so that tought me a lession... its best not to pick at all!! Since then i have been 100% committed and giving it my all!

Its all mind over matter really... Although some nights i feel like i could kill someone and go to bed so moody,when i wake up the next morning, i am so proud of myself for getting through the previous day!!

I think LT teaches you alot about yourself and your eating habbits/will power etc.. I really do think that it will change my attitue to food so much afterwards (i really hope so anyhow!!)

Keep up the good work ladies!!

Ps, I crave everything....!!!! But i wont give in!! x

MissFlowers Im getting weighed today aswell!!! Cant wait for it Ill post my result tomorrow though cos Ill be getting weighed on my way to a party lol.....

Tasha well done on 4 weeks god I cant wait to get that far.....

Hi sue , no, we started on the same day, are the same height and nearly the same weight... I challenge you to a weight loss duel over the next few weeks!!!!!!! lol... xxxxxx

Hay girls

I had to get weighed earlier cos the chemist closes at 8....

DUN DUN DUN

In 6 days Ive lost 8lbs yaaaaaaaaaay.....

arghhh.. youve beat me this week but next week................ :)

Well done tasha 5 lbs off is brill....

Its on for our next weigh in, nothing like a lil bit of competition to motivate ya....

Though I might wait till sat for my weigh in this week so its exactly 14 full days

Hay guys,

Ive set myself some strange personal goals concerning my relationship with food and one of them is to STOP picking when Im cooking cos Id nearly have a whole portion while cooking alone so last night I cooked my fiance his dinner and had my soup while he had his dinner. NOT ONCE did I get the urge to eat a chip or a bit of his fish. I'm sooooo proud I just hope it stays this easy....

While sitting down to dinner out of everything on his plate peas, chips and Fish I craved the peas??

I was out with my sis yest and I was craving CORNFLAKES I haven't eaten them in years!!!

Are any of yous having weird/strange cravings, if any??
Oh lord..curry sauce and anything with garlic in it.. it's not even curry out of a chip shop or anything just a packet of red knorr medium curry sauce!!:drool:

Back