Attack Pickled egg?

mrsb999

An anyone tell me if pickled eggs are allowed on the attack phase, I've searched this forum and Internet but cant seem to find out!

I know up to 2 eggs are allowed a day and vinegar but just thought I would check

Thanks x

i thought it was one egg yolk (max 4 a week) and unlimited egg whites per day? i dont think i have ever eaten a pickled egg!

I can't see why they wouldn't be allowed. I'm glad you mentioned it as I love pickled eggs and its great to have as a snack

It was unlimited, 2 per day if cholesterol problems in the book but he regularly changes his mind in chat, at one point it was 1 per day, another 5 per week.
Go with what your comfortable with.

On the pickled egg depends on the pickle, if its just vinegar then fine but if its with sugars (as some are) then its a no as they'll have been absorbed in.

The egg debate rolls on. Yesterday somewhere I typed up something... hmm...

As Jaqys says, the advice changes regularly - as it does in the "real world". He says "if you don't have a cholesterol problem", but I'm guessing that few people would know if they did have...

My PERSONAL take on it is be reasonable. If a recipe calls for 4 eggs, say, you can easily lose a couple of yolks without even noticing. (And even when being reasonable, I'm finding that they soon add up and I must keep an eye on it)!

Oooh I love eggs, I was hoping to have a couple of boiled ones a day

Back