pickled onion!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Biggirlsam, 20 November 2006 Social URL.

1. Biggirlsam

Biggirlsam Banned

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    I cannot believe whats happening to me!!! I came home from work and I just went to the jar and oops its gone!!!!! The same thing happened the other night and my husband screamed at me to spit it out!!!!!! Why pickled onion why just one?? Am I going picked mad????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. olijames

olijames Member

Diet:
    LL-SSing
    Could you be pregnant?

If youre anything like me you crave the things you didnt even look twice at pre-vlcd...i had the same pickled onion experience today...branston silverskins...they looked so blinkin juicy and tangy all squished up in their pickly juice...arghhhhhh

:D

4. kati

kati Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    If it's just pickled onions that get to you then throw them out. Your hubby will understand I'm sure if it means you staying on track with your diet.

5. olijames

olijames Member

Diet:
    LL-SSing
    good idea...squirt them with something nasty tasting...although my strawberry fairy liquid appears pretty edible right now....yikes!

6. Biggirlsam

Biggirlsam Banned

Diet:
    weightwatchers
    omg!!! same ones silverskins!! Exactly what I thought!!!The juice :).... As for pregnant at 39 and having been twisted.. I don't think so but I would be over the moon:), I guess i'll just have to go and dump them in the bin I can't risk a midnight feast on jucy yummy pickled onions....:)

7. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Ohhhhhhh i love pickled onions can't go anywhere near them or i'll finish the jar :eek::eek: and probablly another jar if there was one!

8. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

LOL Sam - I was just about to suggest you put them in the Food Dump but I see you already have!!!

Way to go, girl!!

PS They are YUMMY!!!

9. Malinky

Malinky Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.38%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    How weird is that? I've only strayed (properly!) once since I started on LL and guess what it was that I had - yep, a pickled onion!!
    It must be years since the last time I had one but I was desperate and nothing else would do (I even considered mixing a bit of onion vinegar into one of my packs but decided that would just be TOO disgusting!). How strange - maybe there is some kind of drug in them that only works on VLCDers!
    Needless to say, said pickled onions are now in the bin - what a shame (or not as the case may be!)

10. nearlythere

nearlythere Member

i love pickled onions!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.