• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

pickled onion!!!!

Could you be pregnant?

If youre anything like me you crave the things you didnt even look twice at pre-vlcd...i had the same pickled onion experience today...branston silverskins...they looked so blinkin juicy and tangy all squished up in their pickly juice...arghhhhhh

:D

good idea...squirt them with something nasty tasting...although my strawberry fairy liquid appears pretty edible right now....yikes!

omg!!! same ones silverskins!! Exactly what I thought!!!The juice :).... As for pregnant at 39 and having been twisted.. I don't think so but I would be over the moon:), I guess i'll just have to go and dump them in the bin I can't risk a midnight feast on jucy yummy pickled onions....:)

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
C: 16st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 42.8
Ohhhhhhh i love pickled onions can't go anywhere near them or i'll finish the jar :eek::eek: and probablly another jar if there was one!

S: 16st13lb C: 16st5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 37 Loss: 0st8lb(3.38%)
How weird is that? I've only strayed (properly!) once since I started on LL and guess what it was that I had - yep, a pickled onion!!
It must be years since the last time I had one but I was desperate and nothing else would do (I even considered mixing a bit of onion vinegar into one of my packs but decided that would just be TOO disgusting!). How strange - maybe there is some kind of drug in them that only works on VLCDers!
Needless to say, said pickled onions are now in the bin - what a shame (or not as the case may be!)