pickled onion!!!!

Could you be pregnant?

If youre anything like me you crave the things you didnt even look twice at pre-vlcd...i had the same pickled onion experience today...branston silverskins...they looked so blinkin juicy and tangy all squished up in their pickly juice...arghhhhhh

:D

If it's just pickled onions that get to you then throw them out. Your hubby will understand I'm sure if it means you staying on track with your diet.

Ohhhhhhh i love pickled onions can't go anywhere near them or i'll finish the jar :eek::eek: and probablly another jar if there was one!

LOL Sam - I was just about to suggest you put them in the Food Dump but I see you already have!!!

Way to go, girl!!

PS They are YUMMY!!!

How weird is that? I've only strayed (properly!) once since I started on LL and guess what it was that I had - yep, a pickled onion!!
It must be years since the last time I had one but I was desperate and nothing else would do (I even considered mixing a bit of onion vinegar into one of my packs but decided that would just be TOO disgusting!). How strange - maybe there is some kind of drug in them that only works on VLCDers!
Needless to say, said pickled onions are now in the bin - what a shame (or not as the case may be!)

Back