Picnic Ideas Please

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by sue0803, 8 June 2011 Social URL.

1. sue0803

sue0803 New Member

Hi there,

Hoping for a nice picnic in the park on Sunday, but would really like to stay on plan. Anyone have any nice things I can make/buy so I can stay on track? Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. JackieN

JackieN Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.81%)
    Diet:
    Slowly cutting out refined sugar and cooking more from scratch
    slimming world quiche
    pasta salad
    boiled eggs
    fish sticks

4. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    If you search 'Picnic' there are about 30 threads where you can pick up some yummy ideas. Hope this helps xxx

5. emmyemms83

emmyemms83 Full Member

Hey,
    What about getting some boxes of chicken bites from Iceland if you have one near you? We always have some in the freezer on standby. The 'Party' range have a box of 20 tikka flavoured ones (2 syns on EE for the box) and I'm sure they have some bbq ones which I think are about 2 1/2 syns for the box. We had a picnic a few weeks back and cooked some of these and left them to go cold, were yummy. I also made a fritata, a huge fruit salad, cous cous and some sw roasties among other things. Hope this helps xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.