Picnic Ideas

Jod

Hi there, on Sunday I have my sons birthday party at a local farm attraction and after the party finishes we will be staying for a picnic for us adults that haven't eaten yet, does anyone have any weight watcher ideas? Me and a couple of my sisters are on WW and doing really well so don't want to pile on weight because of a Tesco sausage roll haha.

I dont like salad at all, or things like onions, so any ideas minus those would be great thanks (I'm too fussy for my own good).

fridge raiders at 2.5pts a pack are good for snacking on. As are ryvita and cheese with branston pickle!
WW tortilla wraps with chicken and light mayo in? Or another sauce?
Skips or quavers
Diet coke
Maybe a WW cake for after

I know it doesnt sound like a lot but its quite filling. :)
Dont forget fruit, apples and satsumas and mebbe a bit o melon! :)

Oh I love a bit of cheese an pickle.. shall have a nose in Tesco's, thanks.

I've never tried cous cous... whats it like?

I heart couscous and think it's brilliant - especially with herbs, chopped tomatoes/cucumber/peppers in it too.

I also buy quorn stuff for picnics - their sausages (cooked and then cold) are lovely and only 1pt each. Also - rice cakes are good and you can top with low fat stuff e.g. cottage cheese, marmite, philly, chicken slices etc.

asda do a golicious cous cous snack pot that i worked out to be 1.5 points! It's like a pot noodle snack but cous cous :giggle:

I get my cous cous from Asda, i have never seen the snack pot tho... i'll have to have a look next time. I usually have cous cous with salad and coleslaw, but ive only just started ww so i dont know how many pts are in coleslaw??

Back