Picnic ideas

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by blonde8, 30 June 2011 Social URL.

1. blonde8

blonde8 Full Member

Hi all I'm new to ww this is my first day and tomorrow I am having a picnic but am unsure what things are low please could anyone recommend anything xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vijch50

vijch50 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.67%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    I would bring some cherry tomatoes and celery and carrot sticks with small pot of hummus to dip in and plenty of fruit and a wrap with a low point filling ham and triangle of laughing cow with plenty of salad in it

4. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    salads work well - my favourite is low fat feta cheese and walnuts with baby gem lettuce which I use almost like a wrap. Any pasta salad works well too - you can make it up tonight and put it in the fridge for tomorrow.

Lots of fruit to munch on if you get peckish, even a fruit salad maybe and a pot of yoghurt to pour over the top to satisfy any sweet tooth cravings without resorting to cakes or biscuits.

Crudites of carrot, celery etc etc

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.