***Pics ADDED - SIZE 10!!!!!!!!! Woot woot!!!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Well blow me down~! Just came home from window shopping, which is equivelans - no, make that WORSE then root canal.....and I tried on such a beatiful Per Una skirt at Marks and Sparks that was on sale - it was the only one, a size 10. I have been buying and wearing 12/14s, but thought what the heck - tryi it and see....and it fit!!! :bliss: I then found a jumper, beautiful jumper that goes perfectly with it, that was not on sale.

Two ladies made a point to come over to me and tell me how lovely it looked - and they weren't even together!! Made my day!!!

But I can't afford them. :( Its 57 squid forf the outfit. It's torture. I can see why people rob liquor stores!! :D

SO.....gonna have to try my very best and do some sweeeeeeet talking to my Mr tonight, and see if he will release the credit cards from his steely cold grip. As a last resort, I will tell him it can be my birthday pressie next month - but I won;t play that card until I HAVE to!! :D

Ohhhhh please please pleeeeeeeease!!! I have not bought ANYTHING for weeks....and I am going through withdrawals!!!

I am also going to say since he gets to got to Californis in 2 weeks, for 2 weeks, and I don't - I deserve it!!

Come on guys - help me out!! I want to show him this thread when he gets home!! heheh

Fingers crossed!!!

xx

WOW!!!! I'm so impressed! And just think, you start your new job and they've only known you as slim - how cool is that? No baggage! :bliss:

You definitely deserve to be treated and it will help you stay slim if you have a wardrobe of things that fit you how you are now. Well done hon!! :happy096:

Hi Congratulations on fitting into a size 10, you REALLY REALLY deserve a new outfit.
If it were me I would take card out of OHs wallet, buy the clothes and hide the statement, pay it off and he is none the wiser. However you seem to be an honest person (otherwise you would have already done this) so what you could do is tell ur hubby bout that awful girl on CD who steals from her OH and hopefully he will realise that you deserve the clothes and then he will thank God you are nothing like me (ha ha ha) I hope this works.
If it doesnt then you will just have to cheer urself up with the knowledge you have fit into a size 10. Congrats again

Or what you could do, is start to wear ur old clothes from before you started ur diet and tell him you have nothing that fits. Im sure that one will work.
I am rather devious arent I ? haha

I think you NEED those clothes as part of your ongoing mental wellbeing!
Well done you for being a size 10. Now get practising those puppy dog eyes!

hi there
I'm really surprised by this post as I had assumed you were at the most a size 10 anyway!

Def should get it - gosh you so deserve to treat yourself after over a year of LL and doing so fantastically!

daisy x

If you can't afford it for sure.. keep a note of the style number and sizes.. then look on Ebay! ;) A friend of this does this all the time.. :) She always looks stunning, is in her late 60's and a size 8-10.

Congrats on realising you are a size 10.. I can't BELIEVE you were wearing 12-14's I'd never have said you were anywhere near a 14!!! Guess your brain is catching up with your new body eh!?
((hugs))

I was about to type the same a Daisy!! Thought you were a size 10!! You always look lovely in your pics. I always look hugerer.

And of couse you need new clothes for you new job!! What kind of an OH thinks you don't?!

:bliss: I get to get the outfit! :bliss:

Aw, bless him- that was SO easy!! LOL I didn;t have to pull ANY cards out!! I simply said, "Honey, can we make a deal.." and he of course made a rude suggestion :giggle:

I then said, can I please have a "You get to go to Caifornia for 2 weeks and see MY mom and I don't" present. Told him what it was and how much it cost and he siad, "Go get it!"

So, tomorrow morning, thats where I'm heading! :D I have bought loads of clothes, but all in charity shops, or ebay, and occasionaly Matalan, but never anything as nice as this. ITs so beautiful. I'm a happy bunny. :)

FatFrog, lol, I did laugh at your posts! BUt - it was your kind of sneaky thoughts that I have been doing for a long time which is what got me into the position we are in!!! :giggle: BUt you did make me laugh!!

And of course, there will be photos!!

Thats fab hun, you so deserve it after all your hard work (thats the being a size 10 not the ONE new outfit)! Now you'll have to get it some size 10 friends so it doesn't feel lonely.

Emma xXx

OMG blonde logic i have just taken a look at your before photos you look like a different person.
You have done so well, you are such an inspiration i am on my first day of cd, i have tried before but not in the right frame of mind, and have fell at first hurdle. But this time is going to be different i am so determined and just looking at you has made me more so, i am 16st 8 and would love to be a size 10 up until now i kept thinking it's never going to happen but you have proven that anything is possible if you really want it enough.
Well done BL you look fab :)

She does look amazing doesn't she! I had an awful day yesterday and going through her pics this morning (as well as a few other's) has got me right back on track.

Emma xXx

AW, thank you you you guys!!! :D You made MY day!!! I am so happy, and always amazed that I would end up to be any kind of an inspiration around weight loss!! Still amazes me. A year ago I'd have laughed my socks off if anyone said that!!! :D

I am trying to upload pics of my new clothes - but can't!!! Not sure if its my PC or the site, but it keeps timing out. WIll keep trying!!

Thank you both again. :)

XX

Doh! My files were huge! Compressed, and presto!

ANyway - here are some shots. Unfortunately the pics don;t do the fabric justice. Its lush. Lots of rich, metallic shades, lace, etc. The jumper has metallice threads as well, and metal and bead charms sewn on the neckline. I love it!

As for the long jumper, Not crazy about it with the skirt, and not sure I have the nerve yet for leggings! Maybe if they were a bit thicker fabric. Strangest thing though - this long jumper just sort of jumped in my trolley! Have NO idea how that happened!!! :D

Last edited:
Really pleased you are getting the clothes, you will now need a special occasion so you get to wear them, I was even more pleased to hear I am not the only sneaky girl on here LOL.
Enjoy ur shopping spree x

Wow, you look fab! So pleased you was able to get them! xx

Back