***Pics ADDED - SIZE 10!!!!!!!!! Woot woot!!!

Woooo look at that outfit! love it to bits! Have you tried the jumper with just jeans?

WOW!!!! I'm so impressed! And just think, you start your new job and they've only known you as slim - how cool is that? No baggage! :bliss:

Oh yeah! I love that anyone I meet now will never know hoe fat I was without me telling them.

Well done BL! Size 10! That's fantastic! xx

You look absolutely stunning and for what it's worth you look amazing in the second jumper it's def a keeper, you have fabulous legs :p.

Not that I'm jealous or anything lol

Emma xXx

Lol love it I can't figure out how to change that grr x

I saw some thicker leggings somewhere the other day, in a mag I think, and they had these rather nifty little zips at the ankle. Would look great with that jumper and a pair of killer heels!

Be brave in the confession!!! Deeeeeep breath, big smile, huge hug....

WOW! Congratulations and well done BL!:happy096:

You look fabulous!

Love Mini xxx

That pic looks even better in your sig than in your album, you look sooo young and happy. Absolutely gorgeous :D

xXx

Thanks you little darlings you!! :D :D :D

I have the bestest hubby ever!!! I can keep it all!!!! :D :D :D

I know, it might not seem like much......but it is a real sign that I am being forigven. One paw is out of the doghouse anyway - this proves it.

I realllly did mess up with money at the end of the diet. By a mixture of sheer excitmenet and delight at clothes after a 25 year black out, being home alone for 8 or 9 weeks while he did double shifts at a time my neck was the worst ever, so was highly does on tramadol....I just went a bit mad on ebay, and local shops. I really did lose control, and when the dust settled, it was quite scary, just how mad I went without any thought of consequence. I have learned, never combine strong pain killers, pain, loneliness and excitement. Deadly combo!! If I am honest, I panicked and felt I had replaced on habit with another.

ANyway - I spent loads of money, while he was out busting his back to make money for our land in California - it was a bad scene. I owned the error of my ways and made strict promises not to spend anymore money, and in fact voluntarily passed all control over to him for the time being.

So, its a sign that the worst has passed.

And he reallllly loved both outfits....we both agreed Fox, a nice pair of structured leggings would look great. I also found a near ankle lenght penicl skirt slit up to the knee in sort of a taupe linen and it looks fab with it too. It does help that he appreciates style and likes when I look good.

So, yay! New duds! Been a long time! :D

Thanks again everyone, and I didn;t mean for this to turn into such a waffle!! :D

xxx

I did EXACTLY the same as you BL when I got to my goal weight. Went nuts just buying everything and anything. Then got really worried I was replacing one addiction with another. But it seems to be under control now...until I need my summer wardrobe!
Looking great and well done on maintaining your weight xx

Looking great and well done on maintaining your weight xx

Aw, thank you RR. That mean's a lot. I must admit, I am really proud of myself - never gone this far after a diet, and not only maintained, but occassionally dip below goal, and then to also see my body toning with all my walking - that its actually doing something - well - it's a new me! It truly is. Grateful every single day. It really is a gift, not to be taken for granted. :)

Ta muchly. :)

xx

Last edited:
fantastic news you go the outfit! :D Love the new pic too :)

You look AMAZING ! And just think that it's only been 14 very short months since you started LL !! Look how far you've come ! Well done, you look stunning.X.x.

THanks so much ladies!

Catwoman, that amazes me every day, that it has been just 14 months! Never in my wildest dreams did I believe this could happen so fast!!! Thank you!! :)

Thank you Serena - isn;t in funny you see somethings and no matter what, you gotta have them! I love when it works out!! The photos don;t do the fabric justice. Its just lush!!

Thanks again everyone! :)

Back