Pics - Before and during!

Well done you have done fab and look great!!

Congratulations mwnci - what fantastic photos and proof to us all that it does work... just have to keep strong and focused..

You look so much younger - a trendy, hip 24..!

Well done on your journey so far...

You look brilliant! Cool hair too :D

Just picked up this thread.... WOW!! You are an absolute stunner. An incredible acheivment and one to be very very proud of!!!

Well Done!!

Words escape me, the transformation is amazing you look like an entirely different person. What a fantastic achievement you should be extremely proud of yourself. What an inspiration for us all!!!

Georgie
x

1a%20well%20done%20large.jpg

You look amazing!

:wow::wow::wow:

Transformational!!!

Well done!!!

Gonna sound like an echo now but ...WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW !!!

You look fab and should be so proud of such a great achievement !!!

:wow: You look amazing!! What an achievement, well done :D

Gee Whizz! What an incredible difference!

You look ammmmmmmazzzzing!

What an inspiration to us all to see pictures like yours.

Really really well done.

K xx

OMG!!! Due to your number of posts I presumed that you were only starting out on your weightloss journey and expected a pic of maybe 2/3st off lol, silly me! When I read 9st off I was like :wow:.

I am 26 and have a similar amount to lose and wanted to ask have you done lots of exercise while dieting and did you manage to avoid loose skin? I am dreading loose skin but I suppose it's better than being another person overweight (though hopefully not for long!) :D

Congrats again.

Oh do you find that other people treat you differently now?

Hiya Lyn

I've not done loads and loads of exercise - I've upped the amount of walking I do, and I've kinda taken up mountain boarding/powerkiting (i'm a bit crap though + we've not really had the weather to do it much) I did go totally mad with the gym and kickboxing a couple of months back - but it wasn't really suiting me - it really slowed my weightloss (I think I started building muscle) and it was too intensive for the number of calories I was taking in and started to make me hungry so I've put that on hold til I get to my goal weight.

In regards to loose skin - I have a reasonably flat tummy but with like two smallish "tyres" (how grim does that sound) which I'm hoping will disappear as I lose more but I can't be sure and even if it does go I'm not sure whether this will leave me with loose skin (I am a bit worried that it might but if it comes to it I'll seriously think about surgery) but skin-wise I'm not doing too badly I think it's all snapping back into place - I'll let you know once I reach goal and maintained for a bit if you want?

OMG you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow such and inspiration.

Totally amazing, you have done bloody brilliantly.

I might even print your pics out and stick them somewhere to spur me on

Truly amazing. I'm aiming to lose 9 st myself so it's really great to see that it is acheivable and the difference in your pictures is fantastic. Well done. I love reading some of the blogs by people who've lost a lot of weight and then gone on to become CDC's. It's such a shame thy're not allowed to continue their blogs when they become CDC's because then we miss how they coped with maintenance and after reading how they lost the weight it's a shame we can't continue to follow their journeys. Once again, well done!!

Back