PICS IN MY UNDIES

hey, i applied to Columbia University and was ACCEPTED. couldn't beleive i was accepted into one to top schools in the US!! its great but its also one of the most expensive schools evan with scholarships and gov. aid. i've been accepted in a few more schools with a less presigeous reputation but still good and less expensive. anyways as long as i get my degree in the end, its all good. don't want to gradute deep in debt.

P.S major is going to be Business.

I want to live in America.
I want to live in America.............get my drift LOL.

Its soooooooo tough to get in though. Allies....my bottom!!

I agree with Pink Diamond. I honestly do not believe any economy could be worse then ours at the moment. Its like we are heading for a melt down.....house prices dropping, cost of living ROCKETING...FUEL/GAS....oh it gets me mad!! LOL.

I want to live in America.............get my drift LOL.

Its soooooooo tough to get in though. Allies....my bottom!!

I agree with Pink Diamond. I honestly do not believe any economy could be worse then ours at the moment. Its like we are heading for a melt down.....house prices dropping, cost of living ROCKETING...FUEL/GAS....oh it gets me mad!! LOL.

same here, and :sigh:gas prices just keep getting higher. not to mention credit problem, the huge deficit spending, and social security!! what really gets me second to gas prices is food prices. its bad inflation over here.:(

Sorry but i'm confused, are we congratulating your 5lb loss ??? or is your ticker out of sync, cuz your photos don't look like someone who has 35lbs to lose ????????

Sorry but i'm confused, are we congratulating your 5lb loss ??? or is your ticker out of sync, cuz your photos don't look like someone who has 35lbs to lose ????????

my ticker has not been updated. i havn't checked my weight in four weeks!!! i used to do a weekly weigh in and well i just didn't like the number games with the scale. i looked leaner every week but my weight would change by 1 lb or not at all. i have been lifting weights and adding muscle so the scale doesn't change much. subconciously i new that i looked leaner and was gaining muscle and losing fat....but i still wanted to see the numbers go down. so i stopped weighing myself and used a mirror to asses progress. am i making much sense?

it all boils down to that i found the scale discouraging and my ticker is outdated.:eek:

USA , when they fall we fall too , its just your living here so you don't really see the true effects , but they are recovering but still along way togo , the fuel is worldwide so no matter where you go everyone is hit , its just colder here than some parts of USA that we will be effected by putting the heating on , but usa have had it worse than uk

Back