Pics on my profile

xsarahloux

~~someday!~~
hi all - put some pics up on my profile.

2 albums, one is at my heaviest, last winter up until i started LT, the other is when i finished Lipotrim last time - so you can see where i'm aiming for!!

Sxx

you look sooooooooo amazing wow awesome.

it looks as if they are two different people. I notice that your before pictures also made you look older and after pictures are of someone in their late teens/early 20's. You look fab and you are such an inspiration. There is no way I can congratulate you as much as I want lol I am sooooo happy that you have achieved this. You must look back and thing "who is that person".

You deserve a dirty banana dance :banana dancer:

You are SOOOOOOOOOOOOO pretty!!!

I am :eek: at how fab you look after the LT!!

I agree the weight loss has taken years off you :)

LOL@ dirty banana dance ;)

Xxxxx

hiya i think im doing something wrong i cant see your photos?

oh my god u look like a completly different person, unbeleivable and some accomplishment, fair play to u well done, ;)

colette, i think you need a certain amount of posts to see pictures - not sure what it is tho! :confused:

i think some of you may have got the wrong end of the stick!! i don't deserve congratulating yet - the slim pictures are 2006 and big ones 2008!!

the slim ones is what i was like last time i did lipotrim! and what i'm aiming for this time.

nevertheless, thank you sooo much for your comments! you guys are so sweet!! xxx

oh no! i wonder how many i need? ah well, congrats on the weight loss though, im impressed!!

You did it before, You CAN do it again!!

I think ur fab :D

Xxx

Oh Sarah.....it is like two different people, but still a sparkle in your eye, even at your heaviest...which is actually really nice.

You can do it again Sarah, I know that and so do you.

Just a very personal question and you might have answered it before...but why did you allow yourself to put the weight back on. I am only asking as a first time LTer and the amount of people that say I am going to put it all back on again when I stop it. Just would like some good hints, etc....

Thanks for sharing your photos, they really are so different and I really look forward to you getting to your goal sweetie, I am really routing for you 110%!!

Take care

Ooh, look at you! I might put up some of my photos of me at my goal weight too. It's nice to have an image in mind to work towards, isn't it? Even though I often find it painful knowing how much I've let myself slide since losing that weight.

Can I ask - how comes your arms look so good when you were at your lowest weight? Even at mine, my arms were bloody awful flabby things & are a concern for me this time round!

Good luck! I know you can get there again :)

Hannah

hey i still think you are fab and i think you will do it all over again.

WARNING!! long post!

Scotsmist;1859773 Just a very personal question and you might have answered it before...but why did you allow yourself to put the weight back on. I am only asking as a first time LTer and the amount of people that say I am going to put it all back on again when I stop it. Just would like some good hints said:
Ok so i've actually given this a lot of thought since friday as i figured it's really worth working it out!

the only thing i can come up with, besides being the blummin greedy guts, is....i was happy.

when i lost the weight first time, i was so miserable, at uni, living in a house with people that were horrible to me, parents divorcing, single and sick of it blah blah blah. when i lost the weight i was soooo happy, i got together with my boyfriend, moved into my 3rd year at uni, and into a house with people i loved and who were lovely, parents stabilised (ok theyre still divorcing but at least they're happier!) and life was good. i lost the self loathing thing that plagued me for years and enjoyed my life. i didnt have any scales at uni, so when i came home at Xmas i realised i'd put on 2 stone. which i was pee'd off about but decided to healthy eat and exercise to get rid. that lasted about a month when i got back to uni, forgot about the weight due to the lack of scales etc.

all i can say is it crept back on - a lb or 2 a week. then it increased more and more but i think because i was so happy, it didnt register as the disaster it was. when i moved back home after uni, it just kept on coming i suppose basically i didn't refeed last time, did WW for a couple of months and thought i'd sussed it. but bad habit crept back in and here we are again!!

i've never sucessfully lost weight in a relationship before. it's always been between them, then the weight comes back when i'm really happy again.

so i'm thinking - i'm soooo happy with my lot in life at the mo - its only the weight pulling me down, so with that gone, i'll have all boxes ticked - so hopefully i've broken that cycle.

Can I ask - how comes your arms look so good when you were at your lowest weight? Even at mine, my arms were bloody awful flabby things & are a concern for me this time round!
Scotsmist;1859773 Just a very personal question and you might have answered it before...but why did you allow yourself to put the weight back on. I am only asking as a first time LTer and the amount of people that say I am going to put it all back on again when I stop it. Just would like some good hints said:
honestly Han Han, i have no idea. i was as surprised as you. my poor mum did LL a few years back, got to 10st 7 and her arms had barely changed. she was considering surgery! but i was really lucky - maybe youth, i was 21 in those photos, only 24 now so hoping they'll spring back again.

Thanks for everyone's comments - you're all so sweet.

Sxx

Back