pics showing a 3 week transformation

rumbly-tums

Slowly but surely x
Wish my bust would shift but happy my back and butt are shrinking!
dietpics.jpg

Wow .... you can really see the difference! Do you find it motivating to see this? I might have to work out how to use the timer on my camera and start doing this.

GG, i certainly do. I didnt think it would make a jot of difference but as im losing more inches than weight, it helps show me that my waist is coming back (from the back, anyway) and that the next 13 weeks I have on this diet is worth waiting for the last picture os me in my Party frock for my fortieth birthday xx
My daughter took the pics but if you set your camera on self timer on a unit, you should be able to do this yourself.
Let me know if you want me to edit them into a layout like I have set above - im a graphic designer so its easy for me to make these kind of posters x

Cheers chick :)

Hopefully by the end you'll be having to hold those trouser up with your hands :p

by the way, I do wash that t-shirt! And I will show you my face in a few weeks x

you can really really see the difference chick - and you might not think your bust looks smaller but it does - look how much your legs have lost !! - you go girl !! x

lol, my legs are the least of my probs! I just want those knockers to go! I was 40e in aug but now im 38DD so its going but i want my purdy lil 36C's back !

i was the same - I breastfed for 13 months and went up to a H cup !!! I'm now back in my D's :) :) love it - my boobs never shrink normally but they are dissapearing this time :) - I've been sat looking at your pics lol and look how baggy your t shirt has gotten ? its amazing how our bodies change as the weight comes off - I'm dying to see what you look like LOL xx gonna search through all the kirsty's in your area on facebook ha ha ha

omg! what you like!
here - this is me, taken on Saturday at an event I went to ....... im a little bit shy considering this is a diet forum and not my safe little facebook! Ive added this pic to my avatar as of this post as well........ scary. I hope nobody I know comes in here and makes distasteful judgements (believe me, I get a lot of that in my line of work)
blog2.jpg

Last edited:
oh you are totally not what I expected ! awww your gorgeous (not that I didn't expect you to be gorgeous lol just expected you to have short hair for some reason lol) and look how thin your face looks !! xx

my cheeks are still chubbier than what I like them to be. I look dead jowly, I think. Butthanks, you make a 3 week cd'er (who is gettin hacked off) very happy

Can I just say that you are ABsOLUTELY beautiful!!!

Inside and out.

A real special person to know xxx

Oh Lauren, you iwll make me blub. Its taken courage to post that on here.
Ive got it on my facebook and my blog but here.....well, its warts and all, isnt it?
Bless your sweet heart x

It certainly is warts and all gorgeous lady!

I don't tell many people in the "real world" that 4 weeks ago I weighed 20 stone!

Never thought I'd be soooo proud to weigh 17st 11lbs.

Everyone is so unassuming it's wonderful that we can dig deep and take the plunge!

Why on earth you hid from us is a mystery fair enough if you looked like the hunch back of notre dam hehe xxxx

because i have a public profile with the work and im worried the haters in my work will find me here and be mean about me :(

Back