pics!

Well done you ! :) You can tell how chuffed you are in your new pics :D Looking ace kidda :)

thanks guys!

Julz....u look FAB!!!!! xxxx

Thanks babe! xxx

Julz,youre a stunner,get yer sen out on the town girl,amazing!

LOL! Oh - Maybe will be going out in a couple of weeks - im looking forward to it! I havent been out from Christmas! xxx

WOW WOW WOW Julz what a difference you look great girl!! x

Thanks donna! It is weird looking at the difference - Im so happy I made the decision to do LT. Its been great xox

Wow julz!!! what a transformation hun. you look fantastic - you've really done so well - proper proud of you! xxx :D

Awwwwwwww vickie babe! thanks so much - im proud of u too chicken! you gonna be in small sizes soon too and i really cant wait to see ur pics! xox

omg how gorgeous are you!!!!!!

you look totally awesome and soooo tiny!!!

Nice Words from the most beautiful woman on Minimins! Thats babe! It def is good to feel petite again! Never ever ever again will I go back! Thanks for everything - all ur kind words and inspirational pics. xox

I agree with the others, swit swooooooo you look AMAZING! well done!

lol! :) ty ty ty! xox

Cor don't you look the biz! And so much happier, it shines from you. Great going girl!

Def sooo much happier - i got a spring in my step and just love my new clothes and new me! I feel like i am the real me again xox

you look years younger too!

Look it and feel it! xox

You look completely different (and gorgeous!!) You should be really proud, well done "slinky" xx

Thanks babe - I have a real sense of achievement indeed. Its ace! xox Pocket Rocket style xox

well done Julz you sure look different, and really lovely i am sure its such a good feeling to look at your picture and really appreciate your achievement.

I really cant wait to feel like that!

You look really pretty!:D:D

Its pretty amazing and weird all rolled into one. I cant believe I let myself get so bad? I dont think u realise it - I feel like I have turned back the clock and Im going to make up for it and really go for life in a big way! Thanks for ur very kind words xox

Will the real Julz please stand up - your like a little mini me of yourself... loving the new garb too - good luck for tomorrow xxxxxx

*stands up* :D ty babe! i am going to turn into such a fashion victim! lol xoxoxoxoxox

I think you need to have posted more.

Julz, babe, you look absolutely stunning, and soooooo petite!

Those Irish men had better hang on to their hearts!

x

Lol! Thanks babe! Be nice to get a man again and feel confident! :) xox

wow, what a difference!! You look like a new woman!!

Feel like a new woman for sure! :) thanks xox

Well done you ! :) You can tell how chuffed you are in your new pics :D Looking ace kidda :)

Ace! I love aces! lol Thanks howdy babe! xoxoxoxox

STUNNING X x X x

fanks babe :D xox

reckon we'd make a nice couple ;-p xxx

Back