picture your journey..

Littleslimmingbee

Gold Member
I'v just spent the afternoon glueing and sticking my photos of my weight loss into a beautiful hand crafted (not by myself of course lol) book, i finally got my bum in gear and sent my pickys off to kodak, then put them into order fromm start more or less, all the way through till target. .

I would SO recomend doing it- even if your not at target yet, do it. Iv had the idea for a while but just kept putting it off, but honestly- I didnt realise how much i needed to do it, its such a confidence boost and now, i will always have it in picture evidence, not just numbers to look back on when i need it the most.

Even if you never show anyone else, Im off to group tonight and plan to take it with me.. because i know when i step on those scales this evening, il be staring at a 10lb gain if not more.. but looking at my book now, i can get it back off, i know it.

Iv also stuck things like, when i weighed myself out at boots and got a printout, my slimmer of the week certs, my target certificate, the letter i got from HQ about YSOTY, the tag from my first pair of skinny jeans :D

x

sounds like such a fabulous thing to do! Just gotta get myself from where I am now to slimmer in order to do it hee hee.

ooo if your at the start of your journey ( i see from ur stats??) take measurments too, itd be a fab thing to add to your book.. and take regualr pics, unfortunatly i have a few missing because i didnt take many pickys..

you could always start one with your 'start' piccys and stats and add to it as you go with each milestone??xxxx

ive started and re-started and re-started hee hee. this time tho is the last time!!!

I took my measurements before and it was very motivational to see a difference each month when I took them again. So def going to do that. Hoping (if the bank account lets me) to go back to class again tonight. Its half-price so will only cost £9.95 tonight!

Back