Picture

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look amazing !!!!!!! . I dont ever think I could achieve that figure (but i am 45 :eek:) . You are perfect dont loose any more

You look wonderfull oh to have your figure !!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Ah! Thank you all :) Glad I posted this thread because I was having a bloated eugh I feel fat day, After eating chocolate haha!!

I was a size 16 - 18 when I started, And now im 12 - 14 (although I got into a size 10 the other day)

I dont want to lose anymore guys so dont be worrying lol!! Just want to tone up now.. But to be honest Im lazy lol!!

lol chelly!!!!!!!!

hot hot hot you look fab babe, well done big round of applause skinny minny....mmwwaah!!! x x

Photo

Wow, you look amazing. You are the same height as me and seeing your picture is making me realise what I can look like to, hopefully in quite a short time!

Are you finding it difficult to maintain now that you are at target?

I havent weighed myself in over a week (dont have scales at home) will hopefully weigh myself on saturday and let you know!

Ive eaten quite alot today though.. And Im scared about getting back into my old habits lol

OMG! What a figure!!! You look absolutely fab! Nice clothes too! You should be so proud.

Ah! Thank you all :) Glad I posted this thread because I was having a bloated eugh I feel fat day, After eating chocolate haha!!

I was a size 16 - 18 when I started, And now im 12 - 14 (although I got into a size 10 the other day)

I dont want to lose anymore guys so dont be worrying lol!! Just want to tone up now.. But to be honest Im lazy lol!!
Wow, size 12 and yet you look so much smaller!

Well, you look amazing chell, well done :D

Lol, Its because I am tall!

Any thinner and I would look ill lol

Back