Pictures, but no difference !!

cmacca

I am getting so down, I just cant see the weight difference in my face, I took a photo last night and to me my face looks fatter than the one I have posted as my profile pic, when will I lose weight on my face ?

Attachments

• Claire 6 Weeks in.jpg
    Claire 6 Weeks in.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 62
Hi Claire

Its so strange how we cant see those changes ourselves when to others it is so obvious! From looking at your photo i can clearly see which is "before" and which is "after" even if you hadn't said! The area around your jaw line and cheeks is much thinner. Look again!!!

xx

Hi Claire I think personally that you have nothing to worry about you are really pretty. But I can defiantly notice the difference on the piccys and I am not just saying that to cheer you up I am saying it because its true. :D

look at your jaw line
definetly a difference
and you look younger

its true though i still struggle some days to see any sort of change in myself

well done :D

Thanks for your kind words, I am nearly 40 now so I guess I should stop being so critical, it is true though that I cant see a difference, strange how other people can. Thanks again xxx

Wow!!!

Your face is definitely thinner Hun, you have a jaw line that is so clear and cheek bones to die for!!!

It may take a while for you to see it, but don't get disheartened....even when you have reached goal, you will catch a glance of your reflection and think "I can't believe that's me!!"

Keep up the work...it is obviously paying off!!

Kerry-Ann
xx

There is definitely a difference!!

More shapely jawline, leaner face etc

Well done!!

there is definately a difference, it is hard though, when I lost my weight at the beginning of the year, I couldn't see a difference, even though I went from a 22-24 to a 16!!

You look fab and no-where near 40!

Thank you all so much, you have made my day x

Definately a difference, you face has much more definition to it and by the way is beautiful. I know how you feel though i sometimes think it takes longer for our minds to catch up with what we have achieved. Be proud you look great and nearly 40 - don't believe a word of it!!

Georgie
x

Noway are you nearly 40!! Sure you're not telling porkies? Totally thought you were in your late 20's all this time! Well I hope I look as young as you do when I'm nearly 40 :)

Honest, I am nearly 40, always had problems with looking young though, only last week they wouldnt serve me a bottle of vodka in tesco's !, funny thing was the girl who said I didnt look old enough was actually young enough to be my daughter !

lmao thats mental! It's good to look young!

plus remember you're smiling on these pics which always puffs your cheeks out a little, do what posh does and suck your cheeks in hun, then you'll really see a difference!!!

BTW have to agree with Nessie, you are no way nearly 40!!!!

Back