Pictures - Comparison - Week 7 to Week 10

the hardest thing to say is YOURSELF loosing weight! since feb ive not lost 19.5lb an i cant notice it AT ALL! untill i try clothes on!!
But u are looking fab hun! Bet your made up!
p.s love the bottle of water in the background ;) xx

What a difference! Your face has really slimmed down, well done you. The jeans look about 2 sizes bigger in the second picture. You should be very pleased with yourself. Keep going, not long to go now!

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!!!

That is so so amazing! I'm so inspired by you. Well done woman. Well well done. :D

My God! It is just when you see photos like that, that you realise how much weight is actually being lost!!!! Well done hun, Truly fab work!

wow summer!! ders a huge diff!! like 3 weeks between those pix isnt a long time and ur face has completly changed and as has been said the jeans look bigger..which means ur smaller!! yiiiiiiippppppppppppppeeee!! weldone!!xx

Oooooooooo check you out!

Flippen heck, I can deffinately see it in your face!

And your waist is getting smaller too! well done! keep it up :D

You look fantastic, I am so impressed! xx

WOW summergurl thats amazing, you could fit inside one leg now!!!!! Cant believe the difference in just 3 weeks, just think of another 3 weeks!!!! You'll have to keep those jeans after you finish as a reminder!!!! well done love, you look great!!!!!

well done and keep it up your doing so well

loving all these photos it's great seeing people doing so well.

Must get some of my own soon :)

Here's a pic of me wearing the jeans - i havnt got a full length one - probably cuz i wouldnt let anyone take one! lol

Last edited:
Ive seen this pic before!!

use this as a 3 way comparison pic chick xxx

lol chick - a duno how! so for now ill just keep browsing at them to keep me going - having a craving day today :( lol

Ah work was poop!!

On the plus side though i only have 5000 words left to write on my dissy so i have given myself 5 days off - back to it wed! lolol

Back