Pictures I can be proud of!!

Aww thats so nice of you! My arms and legs have always been quite small though, I am apple shaped so I keep all my weight around my tummy area, and there is still quite a bit to lose yet! I am aiming for a flat tummy with no tire-like bit =P It doesnt help that im short either, I am going to see how I feel at 140lbs then work down towards 126lbs stopping if i feel like ive gotten too skinny! xxx

good on you!! see, I carry all of my weight on my bum and thighs... i lost my boobs to children sadly but did have some once ;) ... and I am quite lean in the middle compared to my lower half... and it STILL comes off the top half BEFORE the bottom, wheres the justice eh? LOL! I am going to speak to a trainer and find out what I need to be doing to have the best effect and also protect my back at the same time! its difficult! Good luck :)) - not that you will need it, clearly!! x

Looking sexy lady. Thank u for sharing keeps me going on tough days seeing how fantastic people have done x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bubbles, I know what you mean im losing inches off my arms and lega and underbust faster than my middle tire lol! I spoke to the woman trainer at my gym and she has started doing tummy exercises with me once a week! The best way to burn any fat is to keep your heartrate in the 'fat burning zone' on the cardio machines apparently =D xxx

Nikke, Im glad that my pics give you some inspiration! =D Good luck hun! xxx

Bubbles I think you just described a shorter version of yourself! I'm same height as Brochmor 5ft 1" but carry all my weight on bum, tum and thighs! Top half of me is quite slim! Size 12 and sometimes a 10 Even at 141 pounds! To even out the bottom half of me I have to be 8st 7 though at 9st I look ok but still "heavy" on the bottom half. Funny where FAT can "rest" on people in different places!

Im the other way around lol i can fit my legs and bum into a size 12 jeans even at this weight, but once i get to my tummy they are nowhere near doing up! its why I cant wear jeans, shorts, playsuits etc, because if they fit over my tummy the swamp me everywhere else, I would love to be a pear shape like you girls, Ive seen how flat all your tummys are =P and I would like a bit of booty going on! xxx

Love reading all the chat ladies .. Not a bit of work will get done today I am in self distraction mode!!

I'm a pear too .. Barely a boob to my name But enough thigh to feed an army! And yes what little chest I have will evaporate 1st ... Tear ... But it's a sacrifice I will gladly take as soon as possible please LT!'

Great to see your pictures....not only do you look good, you sound so happy and proud!! Well done!!

Aw thankyou =D I am happier with myself than I was all through my adolescence, I have always been the 'funny fat friend' but now I dont feel out of place when we are all dressed up for a night out, no-one shouts that Im fat in the street anymore, and It's only going to get better =D This is the first diet I have ever been confident that Im going to lose weight on! xxx

Back