Pictures of meals and nibbles

Yummy! How did u make the korma? x

A bunch of different spices (will check after work), some garlic paste and a few desert spoonfuls of soya yogurt. 2.1 carbs or something per 100g of it - not bad! :)

Very good!

I found tesco have some Greek yogurt that has 2.5g carbs per 100g so can use that! I love a good curry lol x

Oh, nice. I really struggle to find yogurt that doesnt have sugar in it. Asda do a big tub of some greek yogurt which has about 3g per 100g, but I keep looking for little pots of anything sugarfree i can take to work.

Even the alpro soya one only comes in a large tub :(

Seraphine said:
I just posted the recipe for this - Crispy Coconut Chicken

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that looks mouthwatering i am definitely having that on sunday with my hangover

i use amoy coconut in my curries

Oopsie panini - cheese & ham. Trying to stop eating rubbish, and I really miss toasties. Wasnt bad actually :)

Oopsiepanini.jpg

Oopsie panini - cheese & ham. Trying to stop eating rubbish, and I really miss toasties. Wasnt bad actually :)

That looks amazing! How do you make the panini? Sorry if i'm missing the obvious!

I just made the usual oopsie recipe, spread it out over a baking tray right to the edges (well greased, obviously - which still makes no difference to me, still bloody sticks) cooked it at 150 for about 10-20mins and cut it into 3 strips and halfed them.

Definitly wasnt a baguette, but it had the illusion of it, and thats the main thing ;)

Bump! ;)

chickengarlic.jpg

Two chicken breasts fried in 25g Lurpak garlic butter. Not exactly creative but one of my favourite meals!

with an M and S plate !! ( not S and M ) used to have them xx

burgerseggs.jpg

2x organic eggs, 2x bacon cheeseburgers topped with one carb ketchup and some fried mushrooms

So so hungry n drooling over this....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Big Als burger, colesaw, salad and caesar dressing

Attachments

• Burger salad.jpg
    Burger salad.jpg
    311.4 KB · Views: 111
Back