Pictures of my cd journey (so far)

barnsie23

015.jpg

246.jpg

249.jpg

250.jpg

Thankyou ive now added pics to my album of all the pics ive taken so far trough cd only just figured out how so apologies for the long delay may i add they are not in order that seems a complex task for my brain to undertake.

Ooooft! Brilliant.

You've obviously worked very hard and it shows!

Well done, looking good!

Brilliant Barnsie... you look awesome. Transformation... you must feel so happy and proud! Pics are just inspirational! Thanks for posting.

xxx

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::talk017::talk017:
Barnsie...
You look amazing........ like a totally different person..
You must feel extremely proud of yourself that really is amazing...
Well done you.... fantastic!!!!
xxxxx:):)

Wow, well done, you look just fab.......... I dream of wearing a pair of shorts!!!!!!!!!
Its all worth it hey, all the hard work you should be so proud and happy. Im 17lbs down and a long way to go but one day I hope to be posting pics like that , although cant ever imagine myself in shorts!

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!

YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL AND I WOULDNT HAVE RECOGNISED YOU.
you look like a toatally different person and I hope we all look as good as you when we get to goal.

well done you have done brilliantly well!!! adn such an inspiration to all of us xxxxxx

Barnsie - you look HAWT! wow, I wouldn't have recognised you at all. How do you feel? I bet you feel fantastic.

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been on CD? Are you still SS or are you on one of the higher plans now?

Congrats too you , also you look younger now !
Postive minds go places :)

You look fantastic well done! How much more do you want to lose? xx

Wow!! Such a stunning transformation! You've done so well!

And thanks for posting, before and after pictures keeps me going. :)

WOW well done you, you look fantastic! :happy096:

You look fantastic. Go girl!!! Cant wait till i can post mine!!!

OMG! you look totally different! It's like looking at mother and daughter!!! Wow, am in awe of you, massive well done!!!

Back