Pictures of my cd journey (so far)

WOW, well done you, fantastic result, u must be so delighted with yourself.

Wow Barnsie!
You look fab!
May I ask, how long has it taken you?
x

Wow you look fantastic. All the hard work has paid off! You look like a different person are they both you??;) lol

It goes to show that all the hard work really does pay off, well done you look fantastic!!!! A real inspiration...

Wow what a transformation Barsie, if you dont mind what plan did you follow? How long did it take you? You look absoulty FAB!! Welldone!!

Amazing...well done to you! You look fab...and a great inspiration to us just starting! Not long now eh...! x

:happy096:

Oh my god . . . you look soo different. I bet you are so proud of yourself for doing so well.

You look great - what an inspiration.

:wow:

Thankyou all so much for your comments i have been on the plan for nearly 8months now was doing ss and then 810 every 12weeks and i am now on 810 untill i reach goal just another 16lbs to go. thanks again barnsie xx

Actually took my breath away, that is amazing! I bet you have had so many comments from people around you. Really well done x

Wow! Amazing you look fantastic. Well done :)

Simply gorgeous. :happy096:

Well done, you look fabulous!! And looking at your ticker, you are 2lbs away from having lost 100lbs :D. That is absolutely AMAZING, very well done :).

CD rocks!!

Soon2bslimmer x

looking really good, hun!!! Wish I d be as thin as you...hmmm...someday ;)

Back