Pig in the city!

I officially love slim and save! Me and my girlie's had the weekend off (but ate carb free) and I gained 4 pounds over the weekend, but I have lost it already over the last two days!

I now have a clear three week period without any official celebrations so I can make a serious dent in my loss chart!

Had the strawberry shake for brekkie this morning and it had real bits of strawberry in it!

Last night I went to sleep hoping for a decent loss of over a pound to get me down to 14 stone. In my heart of hearts I knew it wasn't possible, but hey it was worth a wish wasn't it?

Anyway, I woke up and weighed in and to my surprise I am now 13'13. Yes, I broke through my barrier and got into the next stone. It's put me in the greatest off moods, what a fab morning.

Had the Chilli last night and added some button mushrooms to pack it out. It was so nice I forgot to have my third shake :/

HI

Nice to see you again :stickdance:

I have been wandering for a while, but back now although doing SW instead - not too successfully but I am at least maintaining.

Whats the latest?

Back