Piggy no more

Wow! Brilliant!! Well done blubell :) :) I’m doing food week on exante this week so have a griddled chicken breast and corgette meal as well as my three packs for 7 days. I understand the reason for doing it and I think it’s a good idea but I am still worried I won’t lose this week. I will be very disheartened as I have been so good so far and don’t want to jeopardise my hard work. It still only equates to 800 calories a day all together and my head is telling me it’s impossible not to lose weight as this is still very low calorie x

Wow! Brilliant!! Well done blubell :):) I’m doing food week on exante this week so have a griddled chicken breast and corgette meal as well as my three packs for 7 days. I understand the reason for doing it and I think it’s a good idea but I am still worried I won’t lose this week. I will be very disheartened as I have been so good so far and don’t want to jeopardise my hard work. It still only equates to 800 calories a day all together and my head is telling me it’s impossible not to lose weight as this is still very low calorie x
You will definitely lose as it's only an extra 200 cals and minimal carbs. I am actually finding I am losing faster on step 3( with food) than on just shakes weirdly enough. And I'm not having cravings which is a bonus.

Hi Bluebell, I just wanted to say thanks for your supportive message on my diary, really appreciate it and have found yours - am a bit rusty with finding my way around forums. I hope that you are having a lovely evening.

Hi Bluebell, I just wanted to say thanks for your supportive message on my diary, really appreciate it and have found yours - am a bit rusty with finding my way around forums. I hope that you are having a lovely evening.
Thank you, that's so sweet of you :) I still have one more product to have so will have that soon as I'm still stuffed from dinner.

Hi Bluebell, I have looked through your diary and it is really inspirational, plus I love all of the Korea travel posts, I have never been myself although it looks a really interesting country.

I once went to a Korean restaurant in London and had sashimi, I didn't realise they serve it semi-frozen, was a bit weird but got into it. I love stuff like kimchi etc, anything pickled/sharp/hot/vinegary - can really pep up bland things aka food packs :p:p

Hi Bluebell, I have looked through your diary and it is really inspirational, plus I love all of the Korea travel posts, I have never been myself although it looks a really interesting country.

I once went to a Korean restaurant in London and had sashimi, I didn't realise they serve it semi-frozen, was a bit weird but got into it. I love stuff like kimchi etc, anything pickled/sharp/hot/vinegary - can really pep up bland things aka food packs :p:p
Kimchi is so goooood!! I could eat it every day. And so good for you too. I'm actually learning Korean ( have been for 2 years now ) and would love to actually live there. Funnily enough I never speak Korean with my boyfriend because his English is so good and my Korean is still not great. I'm going there in August for a whole month this time and I can't wait!
I've not had sashimi yet funnily enough but I do love sushi. I have found several recipes for Korean food under 400 cals so that makes me happy as I have those for dinner.
Also ...thank you for reading my diary. As you can see I've been a bit of a failure before with dieting. My big mistake was to not go straight back on it after my holiday. So this time I wilk be returning as soon as I get back from Korea.

Dinner today Korean style beef left over from yesterday plus rice and veg
IMG_20190411_212453_279.jpg
324 calories and was really good. Very filling

I'm really really loving step 3. I'm finding(ironically) that other than deciding what to have for dinner I'm not really thinking about food much at all. I'm not craving anything, not even chocolate or crisps or pizza. I'm enjoying looking for recipes online and trying them out. I even enjoy the weighing and measuring of them. I am loving all my veg( I really didn't eat much veg before whereas now my meals are 3/4 veg).
I've tried so many diets before and even succeeded partially...but this time I feel like I've found the one that will work best. I don't feel deprived as I can eat with the kids. I'm not buying any junk food, even for the kids, and after 2 weeks they've got used to it and aren't even asking for sweet things(they are allowed to eat as much fruit and carrots and tomatoes and cucumber as they want) so the dentist will be happier too.
The weight loss so far in 2 weeks has been better than the last time I tried just shakes (on red 1 because of my BMI so 4 shakes and milk) which just amazes me and if it continues that way I will be thrilled.
Today's dinner will be (small) kimchi pancakes and 2 eggs(for the protein) with lots of veg as they're quite high in calories. But I won't be using any oil to fry them so that will help. I've never tried making them before so wish me luck!

My scales broke this morning-food scales not body scales. So frustrating!! They were very old...around 15 years. I have ordered new ones which will arrive tomorrow(thank you Amazon prime) but today was very frustrating. I managed to find a conversion for my porridge (40g is 1/2 a measuring cup full) but for dinner I decided to play it safe and bought a Slimming World meal that came to 330 calories and added some veg. Not sure what to have for my extra calories. I don't really have anything that doesn't need weighing.

Hurray for Amazon Prime and nice new scales. They're so small and light I could basically take them with me when I go to my parent's house at Easter...actually I think I will. That will make it easier to stay on track I think. She's already trying to tell me that one day doesn't matter blah blah. Oh yes it does. I won't be going over my calorie allowance no matter what she says.
Weigh in tomorrow...crossing fingers for another good one.

-4.75 for me this week which actually amazed me as I felt I hadn't lost much. That's 21lbs in 3 weeks!!!

I'm determined to hit my first target that we set for my holiday. Actually I'm determined to surpass it. If my weight loss carries on like this I can do it. I have 6.5lbs to get to the next stone award.And then 5 to get a stone below. My target for August is 18 but I want to get under 16. Ambitious maybe but if I can lose an average of 4.5 a week I can do it. Last year I got to 19-8 before I went to Korea and I felt uncomfortable especially as it's so hot in August. So this year I want to be much less.

So I think I have decided to rejoin the gym. I was a member last year but found that although I enjoyed it, my weight loss slowed right down. I think it was because I wasn't used to exercise and also was on too few calories to be exercising. I think-well I hope-on step 3 it'll be ok. I plan to use the exercise bikes and the weights only for now. Maybe one class I found called mobility and stretching because I definitely feel like I need to stretch. I'm not going to be doing hard workouts-it's more for toning and trying to minimise the loose skin tbh.

My favourite meal with fish 😁
IMG_20190420_184214_400.jpg

So today I survived Easter Sunday with my family who were stuffing their faces and eating chocolate. They all made fun of me because I took my own veg with me and salad but I was so determined to stick to the diet I didn't take any notice. I even went to the gym. So all in all I feel a bit smug about today LOL. Tomorrow is my birthday and I won't be cheating.

Only 2 lbs off this week despite being on plan the entire time, but I do feel a little...er...bunged up, so I'll be trying some Dulcolax I think :classic_tongue:

Be careful with that Dulcolax, it is evil in my opinion! I use senna tablets now, effective but much more gentle!xxx

Back