Piggy no more

3.75lbs off this week so I'm happy with that. I've settled into a good routine now and really look forward to my meals. I have 12 weeks left before my holiday so I'm hoping to lose more than 3 stone in that timespan.

2.5 off this week but totm arrived literally 4 hours before weigh in and I'm really bloated. So I'll have a bigger loss next week for sure. It's still 30 off in total and I got my 2 stone rosette. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20190508_214300.jpg
    IMG_20190508_214300.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20190508_215843.jpg
    IMG_20190508_215843.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 23
  • FB_IMG_1557331768770.jpg
    FB_IMG_1557331768770.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 23
Also here's a comparison photo-any difference?
MOLDIV_1.jpg

Well that was more than I expected! 5lbs off this week and still on step 3! I am starting to see a difference in my collar bones especially. And today I picked up my daughter's leggings by mistake and didn't notice until half way through the day (size 18) so that made me very very happy. Step 3 is definitely the way to go for me it seems.

Another 5 off!!! I was so surprised! That's 40 in 8 weeks!!

You've done so amazingly well, well done. How was South Korea?!

So I've had a crappy few weeks with all kinds of stress and my weight slowed down to 2lbs a week for 3 weeks and i went off the rails a bit this week and ended up eating what I shouldn't. But I'm right back on it today. It's only 5 weeks until my holiday so I want to get another stone off in that time at least. My jeans are all driving me crazy-the waist is too loose but the next size down are too tight on the thighs and calves (my legs are out of proportion to the rest of me)...I'm so fed up of pulling jeans up as soon as I take a few steps. I've been on step 3 on Cambridge and I'm wondering if I should go down a step for a week to see if it kick starts the weight loss again.

Well I faced the music and went to my weigh in. Gained 4.5lbs. Not surprised with all the stuff I was eating. I'm angry at myself for giving in like that. I've wasted a week of dieting and I only have 5 weeks to go before my holiday. What an idiot I am!

Well I faced the music and went to my weigh in. Gained 4.5lbs. Not surprised with all the stuff I was eating. I'm angry at myself for giving in like that. I've wasted a week of dieting and I only have 5 weeks to go before my holiday. What an idiot I am!

Ah hun, don't be too harsh on yourself. Draw a line under it from now and I'm sure you'll get rid of the gain quickly.

I know the feeling bluebell its almost with no specific reason we can tootle along and loss weight but with a specificgoal we just crack and pile it back on

Ah hun, don't be too harsh on yourself. Draw a line under it from now and I'm sure you'll get rid of the gain quickly.
Don't worry I got back on plan 100% yesterday and am determined to get it all off asap.

I know the feeling bluebell its almost with no specific reason we can tootle along and loss weight but with a specificgoal we just crack and pile it back on

The ironic thing is it's the goal that inspired me to begin with. Just so much stress all week. But I better find a better way of dealing with stress it seems.

Back on track with a 5.5lbs loss last week and 3.5 this week :) The countdown is on for my holiday...26 days to go!!

Back