Piggy no more

Fingers crossed for cat x

And wow look at the change! You can really see a difference. And your legs look really strong!
Sadly I suffer from lipodema in my legs so they're not strong, just big.Weight has never come off my legs, always my top half. I'm hoping that getting to goal will help.

Hi Blubell. I have just read through all your diary and you have done so well hun.

I noticed you said you have lordosis, I do too and was also born with too narrow a spine so unfortunately walking and standing are fairly agonising and just getting worse.. Have you noticed a change in the lordosis now you have lost so much weight? I just wondered...hope you don't mind me asking? xx

Puppy looks so cute, it will keep you well busy and active. I hope your cat comes home, they do tend to wander. Did the timing coincide with getting the puppy, they can get jealous and leave in a huff.
Hope you get the allergy sorted

Hi Blubell. I have just read through all your diary and you have done so well hun.

I noticed you said you have lordosis, I do too and was also born with too narrow a spine so unfortunately walking and standing are fairly agonising and just getting worse.. Have you noticed a change in the lordosis now you have lost so much weight? I just wondered...hope you don't mind me asking? xx

I haven't noticed a change yet but I think I need to lose more before I notice any difference as I'm still obese.
Puppy looks so cute, it will keep you well busy and active. I hope your cat comes home, they do tend to wander. Did the timing coincide with getting the puppy, they can get jealous and leave in a huff.
Hope you get the allergy sorted

Mochi came back after 5 days-just turned up in the garden at 2am :) He hasn't left the garden since then so I guess it scared him.

The allergy flared up again badly last week so I didn't weigh in as I was very very swollen on my face and hands and feet. It seems to have gone down now but I still couldn't weigh in as my scales are broken. I've ordered some new ones and they will arrive tomorrow.

Just me babbling about my stupid scales haha

So I got my new scales and also a big chopping board to put underneath. It shows me as heavier. 14.8lbs heavier to be exact. I'm gutted. Really really upset to the point of crying tbh. I thought I was doing so well and all along I've been fatter than I realised . And to make it worse the old scales show the same weight as the new ones now that I put them on the board first. So it wasn't the scales it was just my stupid floor. All that effort and I'm a stone heavier than I thought. I feel like a failure now. This happened before right at the beginning and I wish so much I'd got the board to put underneath then. I found what I thought was a more stable part of the floor and used that. I don't know now if I've actually lost anything these past few weeks. Or if my starting weight was accurate.
What do I do? Do I readjust all my weights 14.8lbs upwards? Do I show a gain of 14.8???I think if I do that I will just give up tbh. It will discourage me every time I look at mu weight chart. I hate my body right now for being so damn big and gross.

It’s okay you’re the same person who’s been losing weight this whole time.
and you will continue to do so if you keep at it.

it really won’t matter what the scale says now because at least now you know.
but all that hard work has been paying off I mean look at how much you have lost so far.

you have done so well.
might take a tiny bit longer to get to your goal weight but that’s okay just stick with it honestly
It’s not like you have been gaining every week you have done really well and it will keep going down. X

So after the whole scales fiasco I had a break(you have to have a break after 12 weeks on plan) and totally lost the plot and ate whatever I wanted to. I braved the scales this morning. They show a gain of 17.3 and that's after taking into account the discrepancy from before with the old scales. I know a lot of that will be water judging by my previous losses in weeks 1 and 2. So it is what it is. I feel like I failed. I know It's still a loss of 37.2lbs but could have been so much more if I hadn't messed up for these 2 weeks.

So here we go again Day 1 5 products and 4l of water.

I think for now I will weigh daily and update here as I know the first few days will be hell lol.

I also broke up with my boyfriend in that time and have now rebooked my flight there as there was no reason to try and go this year, especially as I suspect South Korea will still be in lockdown by October. So new date is April next year so that does at least give me more time to lose weight in.

I'd better update all my info here. LOL

Really glad your back! Your right though most of that weight will be water so no real harm done plus you got to take a break for a while and that’s always good for your mental health.

But you haven’t failed though you still lost that weight and now your back again that shows that you do really care.

I’m sorry to hear about your relationship I know how hard that can be. hope your holding up okay.

I decided to keep my official weigh in as Tuesday, so weighed yesterday and had dropped 3.4 overnight which is good so that put me at a 13.9lbs gain for those 2 weeks.
I've lost 40.6 lbs over the 12 weeks which is still good at almost 3 stone but could have been a lot more so I'm angry about that and have learned my lesson.
First mini goal is to get to the stone below and I will treat myself to a Kpop album when I get there. I'm obsessed with one song on this album so I really want to have it.
( If anyone is interested this is the song https://youtu.be/VPuoyLgBPsc)

I've decided I'm pretty proud of myself actually. I've had a lot of stress recently what with the break up and family stuff that I haven't mentioned, and the ongoing stress with covid and then getting a new dog and the disappointment of having to change my holiday to next year.
Ok I wasn't 100% for 2 weeks BUT I stopped. I didn't carry on and eat until I ended up heavier than ever.
I didn't try to manipulate the scales to show a lower weight when it turned out they weren't being accurate. It would just have been cheating myself. Now I have accurate scales and I know I can trust what they say and I am going full steam ahead for the next 12 weeks.
I'm hoping to lose 4 stone in that time and can't wait to take photos at the end of it.

5lbs gone overnight and I am in ketosis. I checked the weight 3 times to be certain LOL Yay go me! I love this diet 😍 This week will be a big loss which is exactly what I need ( it's all water weight after my blipping over the last 2 weeks )

Morning all. Another 2.4 off overnight...so almost lost all the extra weight from the blipped weeks. Although this week will be a big loss I know most of it will be water weight but it does give a huge boost to see it coming off like this. It may also be that the new blood pressure medication I am on doesn't cause the water retention that the other one did. I am certainly peeing for England and have to get up at night to use the toilet too.
I did try to get a photo of the actual weight on the scales but because of the backlight the numbers don't show up in a photo. And you can't turn the light off at all. So frustrating!

Back