PiiNK PunKs Randomings [[DIARY + OT]] 2009-Wenever Baybeee!! =D.

No i'm ill

Nurse me better? :X

=( ok

Dont think i could kiira

**************SATURDAY*************

REALLY HORRIBLE DAY!!

So yeah im sitting typing this in pain , my mouths all swollen i have a huge blister on the top of my lip that just wont go down , i cant even close my mouth properly =[

this morning i decided to take a realllly good look at my lip and found it had started migrating (moving ) and it was moving forward loads...and it was now near enuff a vertical piercing straight down instead of straight threw.... i have tried to save this piercing for 3 months after the idiot piercer at the shop pierced it wrong and with wrong metal... but today i had to take it out .. and im left with a huge blister type lump instead of my kool funky lip ring =[... im letting it heal then will have it re-pierced by someone that knows what they are doing..

the piercer was sacked 3 weeks after she had done mine as she was found to be not even a piercer. ahhhh...

so yeah im feeling sorry for myself... and very down.. the lip ring made me feel pretty and stuff , not that i ever felt pretty but it helped me like myself...

but i think safety is a better option and now its gone.. no point goin on bout it .. but yesh ive not been around because of this.

hope everyones days bin ok xxx

Hope its healed soon and you can get it redone asap

Awww sorry to hear you have had a crappy day and sorry about your piercing! and as Red said, heres to a speedy heal process and a fast re-piercing :)

hey allan how u doing mate?

Doing good thanks :) Chilled out day today, the last 4 weekends have been crazy with one party or another ... So just been watching the usual Saturday night TV - ie Xfactor / Casualty etc lol :) How about you?

Not to bad, tired from the gym and then took my nephews to lightwater valley =) i watched xfactor 2nite didnt think it was as good as the other weeks tho

Im bored of Auditions now tbh, I just want the live shows to start :)

I dont usally watch it after the audtions, but gonna this year i want jaime afro to win love his version of sex on fire

=) wasnt as sweet as you, but had to make do

Back