PiiNK PunKs Randomings [[DIARY + OT]] 2009-Wenever Baybeee!! =D.

good..

coz if you dont eat enough food your body will think your going into starvation and will hold onto the fat so seeee im right :p..

xx

Haha I hope so as for some wierd reason I am now riddled with some sense of guilt like maybe it should have been 1 slice of bread instead of 2 :( silly I know, but I never use marg or butter in my sarnies :) Dont like them

from what you have said you have eaten today then i wouldnt worry honestly your doing brill i promise.. and considering i was at your weight once i knowwww you not eaten too much... i noticed your weigh in was 1lb last week it could be your body trying to hold onto fat ..

but just keep a eye make sure ure eating enough... i dont mean like chocolate and stuff tho :p.

eeew chocolate :) Never touch it (maybe once a year lol) I got big due to not eating at the right times, or eating too large a portions, or not taking the time to cook due to work times, and ordering chinese :)

Well I gave the dogs 1/4 of my soup hehe, it made me feel a wee bit better :D

awww what doggies do you have??
and dont your lady (if you have one) cook for you when ure workin??.. might help you stay on track ..

if not .. just remember take aways are baddddddddddddddddddd!!!

:p i used to eat too many takeaways =[ now i havent had one since 8th feb lol.. (yeah i member the date lol) x

Alan 'I am now riddled' you scared me then till i finished reading lol

awww sorry to hear that u have to cook for your self :p...jokes so you should dont be lazy :p.

and i love them doggies .. a friend of mine had a pitbull cross wasnt nasty at all xx

It was a shame really, within the first 2 months of me having Buster - some snotty nosed neighbour complained to the police that I had a pitbull, next thing I know the police were on my doorstep measuring the leg length etc etc ... crapped myself - was thinking omg, what if they actually think this is a pit and take him away, I woulda been in a right state :)

yeah buttttt aparently you can sign a form that says you will be responsible should anything bad happen and if you can prove your keeping them well they wouldnt take them

i hate the way these dogs are portrayed in the media just because a few dumb fuks use them to fight or to look kool or watever...

again its how you treat them :)

******RANT TIME*******

GRRR just had a shower and i wear my rings most of the time coz i duno feel horrid without em.. and coz my rings are all becoming too big .. i forgot to take rings off and one of them just slipped off my finger and fell down my shower plug thingy ahhhhh lol...

ok your safe now ill be quiet. haha.

How did you manage that? :D Hasn't your plug hole got the drain in with the little holes? :)

no its a walk in shower with like a dip at the side where water just runs down into a pipe thingy ... u kno like public showers xx

oo-er get you with the posh shower - I will just settle with my average power shower that I got to step into the bath with no fancy door lol!

loool you make it sound like im a snob im sooooo not :p..

well maybe a lil when it comes to my gym .. my gym is snobby lol..

whats you doing tonight??..

Ya know I was just thinking about what to do ... I still have yet to take out the pooches for a walk round the park... then I dont know. My weekdays are usually pretty quiet, so maybe some tv, or a film, if nothing on maybe a little game on the console.

How about you?

Edit: Maybe I can go break into someones house lol!

im off to the gym , i do hip hop cardio dance on thursdays followed by gym and swimming .. but this week i cant go swimming coz my lip piercing is playing up and im on antobiotics to try heal it grrr lol..

then home to catch up on soaps..

talking of football hooligan (other thread)

whats your team?

Coventry City is my team :) I am not one of these glory supporters hehe, I support where I am from, but if I am honest, Rugby is more my game. I follow the football, but I am not religious about it. Overpaid nancy boys who roll over at the slightest knock, hehe - stick them on a rugby pitch that will show them what it really takes to roll around in agony haha (Eduardo).

I will be watching the soaps tonight ... I wasn't going to admit that until you did first :p

I was in Cardiff in the stadium the day Wales beat England at Rugby, every bar after the match played the Green Green grass of home over and over... Then I went back to Llanybydder with my head held in shame to all the people in the village taking the mickey out of us English lads lol as we were so cocky about the game before we set off in the mini bus (I got family and friends in Wales am half welsh lol) So I got even more stick saying I was supporting the wrong side!

haha well im english .. born in manchester :p.moved to north wales few years bk.. for the reasons in my story lol.. my dads irish my mums welsh ... and im english :p. so im a mix..

i actually support united not for glory tho cheeky :p.. but because im a manc.. and my first ever job was working at old trafford as a waitress lol. so shushhh..

soaps are great .. and well done for admitting it lol.

Back