PiiNK PunKs Randomings [[DIARY + OT]] 2009-Wenever Baybeee!! =D.

Hey babe, glad to see you managed to go to the massage and enjoyed it and sorry to see the antibiotics are still causing you all this grief and pain, I hope it eases up soon and you get to go to Ireland soon.

Well done on yet more weight lost, you are doing amazingly well.

Love Kel xx

Piink you are truly an inspiration! I'm sorry you've have some issues with ya lady bits but its happens to the best of us - - at the most inconvenient times!! Well done on getting to 14.2 i was 14.5 2 years ago for my wedding and thats a goal i want to pass!! Glad to hear your hitting the gym despite your pains! What are you planning for Halloween then chick??

Piink you are truly an inspiration! I'm sorry you've have some issues with ya lady bits but its happens to the best of us - - at the most inconvenient times!! Well done on getting to 14.2 i was 14.5 2 years ago for my wedding and thats a goal i want to pass!! Glad to hear your hitting the gym despite your pains! What are you planning for Halloween then chick??

Im trying to steal her to come to a party with us for Hallowe'en lol

Wow Piinki - I am proud of you! Depsite all the little hiccups life is throwing at you, your still going strong and battling through it! I understand what you mean about liking yourself etc even with the weight loss - I also am and will continue to go through the same thing. But I love it when my friends dont see me for a month etc then they all are like omg ... you have lost loads of weight!!

Its the best feeling in the world isnt it? And it also helps the battle you have with yourself in your head!

Take care x

Hiya chick....i was just thinking, your weight may start....

with a number 13,
in time for halloween!

(poet...like it lol??!!)

Glad you bit the bullet and got the massage...its something i have always wanted to do but never been brave enough...maybe i will when ive lost as much as you!

Keep fighting the good fight chick, you are doing amazin! xx

I've never had a massage, it must be calming

LOL, I'm to old and ugly for that love. :D

never too old jim never too old.

welllll im still loosing weight but ive become really ill grrr... i bin on anti biotics for 3 weeks and had 4 blood tests yesterday...the doctors have said it could be allsorts im just hanging fire for the results lol.

hope everyones goood.

treated myself to a new top , hair is a halloweeeen wig =]

Attachments

• 091024_112205.jpg
    091024_112205.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 95
WOW get you....ya look fanbloodytastic! U go girl!

Hope you feel better soon xx

Punkii, you look great sweetheart, really pretty.

oooooh sowwy not posted on here!! i always forget to come into this section!! You look fab in the dress babe!! I want one!! wheres it from?

xxxxxxxxxxx

Not really posted much the past few weeks , i have my times when im here lots and times when i just check everyones ok and lurk in the distance lol.

Today ive posted and tried helping as many peoples as i could =] so i can relax and come here now and let you all know what ive been doing.

Im still sticking to my diet/exercise.. my illness's have all dissapeared as such..and my current weight is 13 stone 7lbs which seems like a dream to type that im only 3.5 stone away from ultimate goal.. i cant believe its real my heads not really hearing this lol.. or more to the point its not taking it in.

some nights i lie awake getting really upset with myself.. i remember last year at nearly 24 stone i was thinkin wow if only i could be under 15 stone id be sooo happy with myself.. im here now and yet so so upset at myself all the time... my weight loss amazes some people but to me its not good enough... im scared that ill never find it good enough and im scared that its taking over my life... everything i do there is my weightloss there screaming at me from my head... ive heard weightloss journey can be painful at times and i know myself now that this is true..

just want to say thanks to you all , you do support me and i love supporting you all.

xx

just sharing a few recent picccies with you all xx

Attachments

• 091115_162046.jpg
    091115_162046.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 688
  • 091115_162104.jpg
    091115_162104.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 76
  • 091115_162248.jpg
    091115_162248.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 75
  • 091115_162602.jpg
    091115_162602.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 79
  • 091115_162902.jpg
    091115_162902.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 72
Not really posted much the past few weeks , i have my times when im here lots and times when i just check everyones ok and lurk in the distance lol.

Today ive posted and tried helping as many peoples as i could =] so i can relax and come here now and let you all know what ive been doing.

Im still sticking to my diet/exercise.. my illness's have all dissapeared as such..and my current weight is 13 stone 7lbs which seems like a dream to type that im only 3.5 stone away from ultimate goal.. i cant believe its real my heads not really hearing this lol.. or more to the point its not taking it in.

some nights i lie awake getting really upset with myself.. i remember last year at nearly 24 stone i was thinkin wow if only i could be under 15 stone id be sooo happy with myself.. im here now and yet so so upset at myself all the time... my weight loss amazes some people but to me its not good enough... im scared that ill never find it good enough and im scared that its taking over my life... everything i do there is my weightloss there screaming at me from my head... ive heard weightloss journey can be painful at times and i know myself now that this is true..

just want to say thanks to you all , you do support me and i love supporting you all.

xx

oh im so sorry you feel like this Piink.....
i personally dont know what it would have been like to be 24stone, but i was unhappy with 16!. you will get there and you are doing an amazing job, and i know that they are only words coming from me but honestly you are doing a fantastic job...
i really hope that when you reach your goal, you will be able to feel extreemly estatic at what you have been able to achieve, and see that you are not the person you were a year or so ago, and i do hope that you will be able to let go of any insecurities, and also be able to let go of what happened in the past... its a horrible thing what you went through and it will always be with you... but i really hope that you will be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel...

i know i can speak for everyone when i say this. but you are doing so well!!!!

Back