PiiNK PunKs Randomings [[DIARY + OT]] 2009-Wenever Baybeee!! =D.

thanks for that kes and wow u used pink font haha pink fonts for pinks thread i like it lol.

:) thankyou again.. just what i needed to hear , ive gota docs appointment this morning gunna just explain how i feel and see what they say.. hopefully will just confirm that it will take a while for my mind to catch up lol. xx

you have done so amazingly well in a relatively short space of time so i agree babe, your head probably does need to catch up and boy when it does..there'll be no stoppping you! you look fab! you're an inspiration! and you're human!! no one is EVER 100% happy love... there'll always be something be it your eyebrows, your shoe size or you boobs!! if you were like me when you were at your heaviest babes... i was so unhappy all the time with clothes, shopping, occasions...lots to feel bad about but now that that unhappy part if you like is being sorted your mind is missing that major part! am i making sense!??

Yes thought it right to write on yours in Pink! lol...

good luck with the Dr... ive got one this afternoon, so i hope they will be able to encourage me more!.. since starting xenical ive lost (on my scales) 11lb in 4 weeks, so i hope that soging to be enough,.,...

im sure your mind will take a long time to catch up... i know when i was younger and lost the weight i always still thought of myself as ugly and fat..... but its just your minds way of thinking, its waht its used to.. and it will take some time...

i know its not weightloss related, but hell ive still not got used to the fact im married!! its been 2 1/2 years, and when someone calls me Mrs smith, or your such and such's wife... i kinda take a double take!! WIFE... ME... NOOOOO!! your mistaken

thanks girls , your right cherry and at the mo i had my eyebrow pierced a week ago again and it looks like i have a black eye lol.. teh bruisin is crazy lol..

Kes married ??? :eek::eek:.. congrats lol thats a nice thing. im sure your docs appointment will be fine and 11 lbs in 4 weeks is great you will have no issues at the docs i promise and if you do tell him to come see me ill tell him what for :p.. haha.

x

Pink .. hun ... you look A-MAZING!!! /swoon

Wow ... well done really.

You are currently at my goal weight :) Oh... how I dream of the day lol. I know how you are feeling right now, I am and will be the same. At the moment I am annoying everyone for example: I can't eat this, I don't want that, that has too much saturated fat etc etc etc, I examine everything and I am so strict with myself to the point others are really freaking out about it. I am also concerned about what I will look like after lol ... I keep thinking I will look like a deflated balloon but I wont let this put me off ... I am hoping to a degree the gym will fix that. On this coming Sunday I have another fitness assessment at the gym due to the fact my fitness levels have increased so rapidly over the last month. I have asked if I can change my routine from currently being 1day of cardio and top body weights followed by a day off and rinse and repeat to a day intense cardio and then a day fully body weight session followed by a day off and rinse and repeat.

If I am honest, you have been my inspiration on this site, knowing we weighed similiar all time high weights and seeing how well you done I knew it was possible given the right attitude and work.

So thankyou xx

thanks girls , your right cherry and at the mo i had my eyebrow pierced a week ago again and it looks like i have a black eye lol.. teh bruisin is crazy lol..

Kes married ??? :eek::eek:.. congrats lol thats a nice thing. im sure your docs appointment will be fine and 11 lbs in 4 weeks is great you will have no issues at the docs i promise and if you do tell him to come see me ill tell him what for :p.. haha.

x

yes married... shock i know... lol.... its amazing.. i dont feel married, i still go to call the hubby my boyfriend or partner... its just not real in my head.. and i wonder if it will ever be! lol....

kiiiiiwwwwwwwwaaar!!

you are amazing you look amazing! It must be soo hard for you to get right in your head! you have lost so much and a short space of time! I hope your doc put your mind at ease!

For me i have been big all my life except once for about 6 months i go to a size 12.. (not healthily either but thats another story!) Anyways i imagin if id lost 135lbs id have a real hard time remembering i had!

it will come soon lovey i am sure of it! you are lovely and you look fab!... now come on repeat after me! 'i am lovely, i look amazing' heheheh

lots of love

katie
xxx

Alan id say you were pretty inspirational yourself... your doin really well and your a hard workin guy too , so puting in teh gym and healthy eating without havin a wifey to help cook and stuffs must be hard your doing great.. i wouldnt have come so far without all the nice words such as you guys.

The deflated ballooon comment made me laugh lol.. you will not look like that and EVEN if your not happy providing you have tracked your weightloss with your doctor im sure you can fix things.. suregry ect , im looking into that stuff for me :).

keep it up mister!!! xx

@kes...

lol i wonder what he thinks of his wife calling him "boyfriend" must be pretty sweet. xx

@ kae

thanks for stopping by lady!!...youre doing veryy well u look stunning in your display piccie i can really tell the diff and im sure everyone else can too..

its hard when you dont realise how far you have come , but i will get there the doc said to me its a normal process but will get easier so im hopeful and feeling happier xx

xx

U rock...start believin it sweetie xx

Hey babe, you have been my inspiration since I met you on here and I also class you as my hero. I look up to you so much, I think you are an amazingly beautiful, intelligent, determined, successful young woman and I can only dream of acheiving half of what you have.

You have done extremely well to get to this point and lose so much weight. You look like a different person and I bet feel like one!!

I am sure your mind will catch up with your body. I have only lost just under 5st as you know and people say I look way thinner...I still cant see it at all!!

You have so much motivation and determination that you will surely reach your goal within the next few months and I am betting you will feel better than ever.

Dont worry about things like loose skin or stuff like that, they can all be fixed one way or another. Your weight and health is what you are improving at the moment day by day and it is paying off big style.

Keep your chin up and keep fighting for what you want and I promise you will achieve it! I will always see you as my hero and you will always be the one that keeps me trying to reach my goal. You have inspired alot of people on this site and other places and you will continue to do that.

I hope things get better soon.

Love you heaps

Tobii xxx

You all look so good, well done I say.

Hey you!

How are you feeling at the moment?

You have done so well, Im very proud of you :)

Just out of interest you mentioned in your last post you are looking into surgery etc... what reason is that? hope you dont mind me asking xx

no i dont mind :)
the surgery would be to fix things like loose skin i have it bad on my top arms :(

and im doing fab , will post in morning :) xx

no i dont mind :)
the surgery would be to fix things like loose skin i have it bad on my top arms :(

and im doing fab , will post in morning :) xx

Well you look fab and have done a great job, You will have to keep us posted on the Surgery stuff, but im sure you look just fine hun xxx

Piink ... I got a dilemma and I need your help lol. Do you do weights at the gym for toning purposes and to alleviate some of the problem with the loose skin etc?

This week I had no loss - in fact midway through the week I had a 2lb gain but then evened out again.

I am curious if you had the same problem? I am hoping I stayed the same due to muscle gain as I haven't slipped up once on my eating habits.

I seem to be gaining the odd 1lb here and there and then evening out again ... /worried.

So I dunno I think I should maybe be expecting to gain somewhat over the coming weeks due to my gym regime now? Mon/Wed/Thurs Cardio & leg toning. Tue/Thur/Sat Upper body weights

hey alan :)

to be honest , i stayed awayy from weights as much as possible they intimidate me , i only do weights a few times a month (i should do more) i stick to cardio , but i do my toning classes though so im not sure with the weights... its trye they do make yougain muscle which will for a while add your lbs BUT muscle burns more fat , your a guy so maybe your body adds more muscles....

Talk to your gym person and ask if you have the weights on too high of a setting you may need to lower them.. also try mixing more cardio into it and a LITTLE less weights....

Are you drinking enough water? and try not to eat after 8pm??..

Dont get down about things though you have lost a HUGE amount of weight andddd its quite normal for it to level out for a while , you have to work through it , hard i know but you will break through it just keep going

xx

pinkiiiiiiiiiiiiii! you are lookin FAB on your new FB piccies! :)

hope u r well!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Piink :) I think I was worried about nothing though hehe, as it stands now I have lost 2lb more (But it won't count until I do my official weigh in on Monday!!) So fingers crossed it could be more ..

I am doing an awful lot of cardio already I asked for the weights so that I can burn calories 24/7 :) as a good mix of cardio and weights is a great way for fat burning as long as I don't do extreme weights as need to lose more weight before I think about toning. The only place I have been really focussed on doing the muscle gain weights is my arms and shoulders as they are fine the way they are hehe just need toning and bulking.

Loving the gym though, its become a hobby, and escape and a real breath of fresh air. 6 times a week now.

Sorry for my late reply :) x

heyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh everyone...

im in a good good mood coz im finaly seeing that im doing great :p..

i could not have asked for a better year weightloss wise its all bin so freakin great...10 stone 5lbs gone this year...... its approaching xmas and i remember the shame and horror when sumone invited me out last year , i was like NOWAY!! and stayed in all xmas alone... with my internet LOL...... this year i feel so much better as a person and to think im almost half of the person i was is just pretty amazin in my eyes... 44 percent of my body weight gone in a year =o.... lol.. and ive still got until february before the actual year since i started so im hoping to make that at least 50 percent the person i was....

ive been so caught up in the MUST get the numbers down thing and feeling like it wasnt good enough that i missed out on the important stuff... when i first wanted to loose weight my goals were..

To be healthier - DONE
To be a size 14 and get clothes i like and not have to shop in plus size stores -DONE
To not feel like im the fattest in any one place -DONE
To be able to do sports and have the stamina/confidence -DONE
To not completly hate myself -DONE.

THOSE WERE THE GOALS i set myself at the beggining i didnt set a certain weightloss goal , i know i said ten stone but to be honest that was more like a dream... i thought at first if i could just get at least 4 stone gone then wow ill be great.... i sumtimes read my diary i write at home and last night i read a entry i put in july... it said.. i cant wait to get under 13 stone it will be sooooo good.. and i realised i did it!! im here now under thirteen stone... im so happy i could cry..

ive decided that yes id like the rest of my weight to gooo away but if i dont loose really fast or much this month i wont get really down because this year i have come so far already and thats more then enough for me....

thanks for listening

xxx

Back